快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Numark's Cue - Virtual Dj ..soundcard question and configuration - djm 400.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Well this topic contains questions aobut the software and the hardware ..thats why its in general.
Anyways ..i've been wanting to buy virtual dj for a while now but was looking for the right configuration i was looking for a good soundcard to buy and an external mixer (ill get back to the mixer later). My question is where and how can i buy Virtual DJ PRO ..or Cue ??! - call it as u like - i would like to buy the program with its sound card and the tcv's tccd's , the whole bundle but where i live its nowhere to be found !!
MOst importantly .. exactly how much does the Bundle cost ? and is the soundcard that comes bundle good enough or should i buy an external one ?
and ofcourse if i buy the numark version cue .. i get full access to virtualdj.com ???

finally ..i was thinking of buying an external mixer .. the new djm 400 to be precise. does anybody have one configured with virtual dj?? any comments about the mixer or / if it's a good choice ..goes good with the configuration ..anything! :)

thanks allot in advance i've been asking alot of questions but be sure that your answers do help
!!!

发表时间 Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 6:49 pm

There is no full bundle package yet, but there will be over christmas.
The bundle will be called Numark Virtual Vinyl, and will be software + soundcard box + timecode vinyls.

For now, you need to buy it seperately:
- Virtual DJ or Numark Cue
- u46dj soundcard
- timecode vinyls

The Numark VV bundle is prices around 500 dollars I think...

And yes, all will have access to forum as full licenced users ;)

Hope that helps

发表时间 Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 6:59 pm
thanks alot for the help .
So tell me ..what do you think about the djm 400 ? and would it work good with virtual dj would i be able to get all the good out of it using VDJ ..or should a normal mixer be better ?
what do you think ..thanks :)

发表时间 Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 7:47 pm
mainedjPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I myself love Pionner DJ equipment, but to each his own.
I haven't read much on the djm400, but it should work well with vdj.
Although the djm800 would be preferred by me. :)
I have a djm600 and a djm3000 at the club.

发表时间 Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 7:50 pm

DJM400 is a great mixer;)

works very well with vdj, or any dj equipment:)

Cant go wrong with Pioneer DJM series;)

发表时间 Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 8:48 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yeh they loop very nice :)

发表时间 Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 10:42 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)