快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: speaker help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Looking to get a set of full range speakers to start with. I have a person wanting to sell me a set of gemini dual 15" 4 way speakers for 250. Are these good to do some home parties and generaly get some decent sound and thump out of? Thanks Rob

发表时间 Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 10:27 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
do they need an amp best to check

sounds good tho

发表时间 Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 2:40 pm
well you oughta get about a billion opinions on this question.Here's what I like; James B. Lansing & sons sometimes called JBL's are good,powered or not. Mackie and Electro Voice make good self powered units also. I like Bose and Cerwin Vega also. I think Cerwin Vega subs are excellent. Do some research b4 you go in a store decide on what candidates fit your budget then preview the candidates with the same music, something that you have listened to critically many times. I use 2 tracks that are very dissimilar in genre that are instrumental and any number of different trax with powerful excellent vocals like k.d. lang or tony bennett or evanescence ; make yourself a little test disc compilation to take with you to the store.

When you are testing out microphones and mixers always take along the same pair of good headphones to listen with, if you don't have good headphones borrow some .

发表时间 Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 12:07 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
well you oughta get about a billion opinions on this question.Here's what I like; James B. Lansing & sons sometimes called JBL's are good,powered or not. Mackie and Electro Voice make good self powered units also. I like Bose and Cerwin Vega also. I think Cerwin Vega subs are excellent. Do some research b4 you go in a store decide on what candidates fit your budget then preview the candidates with the same music, something that you have listened to critically many times. I use 2 tracks that are very dissimilar in genre that are instrumental and any number of different trax with powerful excellent vocals like k.d. lang or tony bennett or evanescence ; make yourself a little test disc compilation to take with you to the store.

When you are testing out microphones and mixers always take along the same pair of good headphones to listen with, if you don't have good headphones borrow some .

thanks for the help u give people here

but please buy the product if you like it you seem to have been using a trial since i bougt pro and thats half a year ago lol

发表时间 Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 12:14 am
my 20 days ran out a short while ago. Am I supposed to leave now??

发表时间 Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 5:39 am
djhaoziHome userMember since 2006
sorry ! I Don't spking english , but I like this com

发表时间 Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 10:13 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)