快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: I need help separating tracks...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I make a lot of promo mix cds, and the only complaint that I get is that the CD ends up one 80 minute continuous track. I know that I can do track separation but when I tried there were pauses and it made my mix sound bad. How can I separate the tracks but make them flow smoothly if the person is listening to it all the way through.
Thanks in advance,
Eddie

发表时间 Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 5:18 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
if you record with the "cut" feature on ..record to wave not mp3 and you wont get the pauses make sure if ur using nero to select no pause between tracks

发表时间 Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 5:22 am
should I select auto separate or triggered by crossfader???

发表时间 Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 7:31 am
see...

selected the cut tracks option..

then if you use the crossfader to mix, then you can selected the autocut on crossfade..this eans that when the crossfader moves past the midway point, the file wil cut automatically...however, if you rescrossfade (meaning play with the corssfader in one mix itself, then you will probably have a lot of tracks which will be like 10 secs long)..

what i suggest is that you do not check the option..

once you have selected the multiple files option, a scissor icon comes up next to the start record button...click it when you want to cut the track...so once you have completed the mix or before you start the mix, cut the track..this way you wil only have as many tracks as you have mixed...

then when you burn and audio cd in nero, select the "no pause between tracks option"..this iwill eseentially give you a seamless audio mix cd, but with the option to go to the track you want to hear...

and it can be done in the mp3 option as well..

hope this helps

cheers

DJ Rudra

发表时间 Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 5:49 am
Another option would be to record the session into one long mp3 and then split it into suitable pieces with some software(I use MP3Splitter from http://www.codevisions.de/, freeware and works marvelous) then burn it with Nero(make sure that the standard 2 second gap is removed)

Of course, whenever there are multiple tracks on a cd, it is up to the cdplayer quality when it comes to how the gap will be percieved.

发表时间 Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 1:59 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)