快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: How do you rename a file without losing the cue/bpm/comments??

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

wazmixPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have used Macourteau's program successfully to change the BPM's in the database, but how do I rename a file (to correct a spelling error, for example)?

(These database oddities are making me reluctant to recommend VDJ, IMO.
Documentation on how to use the db is severely lacking, so I'm glad the forum is able to answer such questions.)

发表时间 Sat 10 Jul 04 @ 6:22 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don't think it's possible yet (with one click), you'll have to rename a track in explorer, and than open an xml with the track information, find the track you corrected, and make the same correction there. Think that should work.

But Dev staff is on the work, so if they succeded to make moving tracks inside VDJ possible without info loss, renameing them shold be avalible in a near-future version. Hopefully :)

发表时间 Sat 10 Jul 04 @ 6:42 pm
It's not easy to rename a file, but it can be done in 3 steps:

1) Rename your file, and copy the exact filename in the clipboard (Ctrl+C);
2) Open the file 'mp3database.txt', and find the file there. Correct the filename.
3) Do the same with the file 'VirtualDJ Database.xml'.

I know it's not easy, but it's the only way... :)

macourteau

发表时间 Sat 10 Jul 04 @ 8:28 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003

发表时间 Sat 10 Jul 04 @ 8:54 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you rename your files or move it from inside the VDJ's browser, the infos won't be lost.

FRUiT94

发表时间 Sun 11 Jul 04 @ 12:22 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Fruit: this worked for 1.09 but you cannot rename files in VDJ 2.0 without losing the song information (you can still move them though) hope this will be fixed in the next release i loved this feature in 1.09

发表时间 Sun 11 Jul 04 @ 2:03 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)