快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: First Live VDJ Gigs.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi guys.

Just thought that I'd let you know about the first couple of live gigs I used VDJ at.
The first 2 I took it along still under demo just to see how practical it was to use live.
No problems and it was actually really fun to use - I just kept restarting it every 10-12 mins, approx every 3 songs.
This experience convinced me to buy VDJ.

Straight in at 3am on Saturday night from a 21st birthday, I was up to the computer and purchased the full VDJ V2.0.

OMG what can I say VDJ really is The Ultimate DJ Software!!

Gigged the full version of VDJ on Saturday night along with my CD Decks.
I only played 7 CD's the whole night.
Songs I've not had the chance to load on to the pc yet.

I carry 7 cases of discs to each gig I've only ripped 2 so far! VDJ highlighted a load of great songs I've not played for a while - so they were played on Sat and all wen't V well.

Everyone has been V impressed with the setup...it looks fantastic just now and runs like a dream...thats just with the TFT next to it on my deck stand.
Hopefully if I have time in between my rip-fest this week I will weld a bracket to have the TFT supported infront of the case.

When I get home from work tonight...I will post some pics at
www.aclassdisco.com/vdj
to let you see how I have been running it - will build a whole VDJ page when I get the time.

To the VDJ team thanks for building the best piece of software I have ever used.

Only noticed one tiny issue since upgrading to the full version.

Ross M

发表时间 Mon 21 Jun 04 @ 7:13 pm
Sounds good Ross :)

Look forward to those photos... :)

发表时间 Mon 21 Jun 04 @ 7:18 pm
Good Stuff :)

发表时间 Mon 21 Jun 04 @ 7:25 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)