快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Look who is in tha HOUSE!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Man, I'm happy, I'm yelling here like crazy and my family is gonna call a nut house to take me away :))) , I'm PRO, yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!
funnyb0nz , thank you from a bottom of my heart, I'm born again, the world is spinnin like crazy, man! Thanks 1000 times!!
I had a little trouble registering, but I finnaly sorted it out!
Dj-In-Norway, where are you???
Coyote?
Dj CEL
Man, I'll be back in the moment, I must go outside and run a mile or two, I'm so happy... of we gooooooo............... :)))

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 1:49 am
lol... WELCOME AS A FULL MEMBER ALF! ;)) Great to see you here as a registered user... ;)

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 1:51 am

Official "Support-Alf" t-shirts and effects can now be bought....

LOOOL ;))))

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 1:55 am
Lol Rune :)

Welcome abord DJ-Alf !

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 2:01 am
Thanks Rune for the T-shirt, you are cool!
Thanks Coyote, it's so good to be here!!!
Now, just to wait for ADSL and to get on the radio :) !
I contact funnyb0nz via email, wait to hear from him, I cannot thank him enough!
Can you tell me, am I first from Serbia here?

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 2:08 am
hehe... ;) the Alf t-shirt was just a little joke..hehe:) its a famous tv-show:)

Think you might be one of the first from Serbia yes.. Hopefully creditcard payment and fraud situation will be better soon, so more Serbia users can join legally :)

http://www.virtualdj.com/map/index.html

Some in Croatia, Slovenia and so on... but noone from Serbia on the map.. Not that have registered for the map anyway...

So get yourself on the map Alf ;)
http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

(Might need some good Coyote or Dams tricks for getting you on the map, as the licence was bought by a user for you, from a different country... )

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 2:13 am
Welcome Alf. It's about damn time. You have been here a long time under different names and have even been locked out...yet here you are!!!! Welcome to the family and keep them House lists coming!!!

Peace out.

MS

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 2:34 am
deepest respect to funnyb0nz ! such kindness is out of this world...

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 2:39 am
xantharHome userMember since 2006
Wow, It's truly amazing that there are still some good people walking this earth :).

By the way, I'm new here, I just got my Hercules DJ Console MK2 and if I will like it, I will probably get pro license as well :). Right now I just have to find some opportunities for hosting some small parties :).

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 5:20 am
Congratulations ALF kolega DJ, i didn't really believe to see ya as a full registred user, but i'm so glad you really byued a full version :) Probably for a couple of months you will see me with those 2 stars :) Just I must correct you about one thing, you are not first registred user from our country, there is one more i know, my friend which is borrowing me legal licence of VDJ until i buy my own. But important thing is no more cracks! full version indead works much much better!

all i can say that i'm glad to see another Serb with full licence, and...... probably i will be third :) :)

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 5:26 am
Thank you all guys, it feels nice to be a part of a VDJ team.
Maddsound, of course that house lists are coming as always, be assured!
@Pijani Srbin
Hello country fellow, nice to be second Serbian to get in here with a licence. Hope to be more Ex-Yugoslavien language users (like Bosnia, Slovenia, Montenegro etc.) so we can make a forum on our language. But, I must say, your friend shouldn't give you his license because he is forbbiden to do that. Remind him of a rules here.
I just downloaded VDJ, but has no more power, have to sleep, tommorow I will play. I mean, it's 7am!

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 6:49 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)