快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: License for me... - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi all
I transfered the topic from here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/1791/Music_discussion/Favorite_HOUSE___DANCE.html?page=12
because we go offtopic there (it's about house music).
The user funnyb0nz offered me to buy a license for me, because I can't do it from here (Serbia) , and I don't own a credit card. Even if I do, it's damn hard to buy VDJ from here (black list country, many frauds, etc).
I'm Dj Alf, working 12 years as a DJ and I like this forum much. I'm here from day one, trying to help others if I can. Also, I track down crack sites that host VDJ and report them to Piracy Staff here. My dream: to play on VDJ radio... ;)
I didn't ask or beg for a license, just to be clear about that.
So, what Atomix staff think about this and you, VDJ users?
Hope to be "professional" soon.
Dj Alf (house2music)

发表时间 Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 12:36 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
One thing i find a bit strange.

User funnyb0nz has registrated the 13th of January 2006: http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/funnyb0nz

How come, he has seen you on the forum for years and he is a new member since January?

Did he use another nickname before?
Did he never find the use to registrate before?

funnyb0nz can offer you the software if he wants to, nobody can be against that. But i'll let the Team have the last word.

发表时间 Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 1:09 am

发表时间 Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 9:21 am
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
First off, I have not seen dj alf on here for years. I have read the forums, that dated back years and seen he has been a contributing user. And if someone wants to really look into this, you should be able to see my IP, that is in fact that DNS translates, here in toledo ohio. Its not hard to do a reverse lookup, I am in the computer field, do alot of security work. I own my own business, and a big fan of music. That is how I got into this, I was at a hobby store buying stuff for my rc helicopter, and a Guitar Center was 2 doors down. I went in because I was always into electronic music when I was in europe (navy), after talking to now a good friend (local dj Rob Sample) I walked out spending about 6K worth of dj equipment. I tired final scratch, didnt like it, sold it bought serato (which I like) than I bought vdj because it had things that serato doesn't have.
So if the staff has no problems with me buying DJ Alf a legit copy for 149.00 US, please contact me via email. I would just have DJ ALf email me, but I know how quick that the forum is moderated and email address are removed.
So lets not make this a big topic, just let me know what I need to do so that DJ Alf can get a legit copy that I am willing to pay for.

发表时间 Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 9:28 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think you can do this privately, I'm sure DJ Alf can set-up a paypal account and pay through that account himself. Or you could yourself go through the purchase options and buy and acquire another licence, following this you can send a message to support, stating you have two licences, the most recent you bought is for DJ Alf, I'm sure they can themselves transfer the licence. But option one would possibly be easier.

Furthermore, you can buy a licence for as many people as you want, no one can stop you, and no one has the right to ask you "on what grounds are you buying this person a licence", it's not a gun licence :).

发表时间 Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 3:25 pm
You can buy a licence for another person using paypal or other paiement option, just don't forget to enter the email address of the person you purchase for. After that this person have just to contact us to update the account.

发表时间 Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 10:00 pm
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
DJ Alf,
I need an email address that will be used for registering this product.

发表时间 Fri 14 Apr 06 @ 10:21 pm
Please don't post this email adress here or on any forum.

发表时间 Sat 15 Apr 06 @ 12:03 am
So, if I can't post my email here, how can I tell him that?

funnyb0nz, you can come to my forum at www.housemusic.cjb.net and contact me there on PM (djalf > house music admin). By the way, DjInNorway is moderator there for VDJ.
What can I say, if I become a full license user soon, I will try to contribute even more here on the greatest forum for dj's :) !
Thanks again!
Dj Alf

发表时间 Sat 15 Apr 06 @ 3:52 am
quite amazing... that someone buys a licence to someone else that he met on this forum, that lives on the oposite side of the world;) Maybe the world aint such a bad place after all ;) hehe

Reason for not wanting you to post your email here, is the risk of spamming when posting email adress at open forums.

Would for sure be good to see Mr House Guru Alf on the right side of the border;)

发表时间 Sat 15 Apr 06 @ 10:44 am
You can use the contact page with your login. Just send a message to me and I can help you for the contact :)

The resaon I teel you to don't post your email address is because you will receive a lot of email from a guys who want to be register ;)

发表时间 Sat 15 Apr 06 @ 10:54 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i have already PM'd funnyb0ys the email address of DJ Alf maybe he didn't get too see his PM box

发表时间 Sat 15 Apr 06 @ 4:27 pm
@Alf - What login do you want to make as full licence user? Dj Alf, or House2music? (Alf is unlocked)

@Funnybooz - Can you contact e-service with order details, and a statement from you that you bought this licence for Dj Alf?

Rune

发表时间 Sun 16 Apr 06 @ 11:30 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yeah, thanks dj-in-norway for unlocking me, I am DJ-ALF again!! Coyote allready sent my email to funnyb0nz but on this account it is different, can you send him this one (DJ-ALF, in my profile, it's better than the other one)? I will send it to you if you need it.

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 1:27 am
welcome as a full member Alf;) Great to see you here as a full user..;)

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 1:50 am
Yes, welcome DJ Alf :)

Big thanks to all for the help (especially funnyb0nz)

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 1:55 am
yeah... my biggest respect for the man Funnybonz.... That kindness out of this world... :)

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 1:59 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Welcome DJ Alf, you are one of us now hehe, and Funnybonz is an inspiration to our community :).

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 3:41 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Thanks guys! funnyb0nz for president :) !

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 7:09 am
Welcome DJ Alf, there are some good guys out there...
Ewout

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 06 @ 1:03 pm
95%