快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Vmix Version 3! - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
not everyone at once...

I'm considering changing the layout to this skin again. Would anyone care if i moved the counter info to the top of the video monitors?

发表时间 Thu 13 Apr 06 @ 10:46 pm
Just wanted to say that I played out using vmix version 3 for the first time tonight and I'm totally in love with it. It's functional and also looks more appropriate in a professional booth in my opinion. More importantly it was problem free all night. Thanks.

发表时间 Sat 15 Apr 06 @ 3:32 am
Vmix 4.0 is coming soon as always all versions of vmix will remain online This one is special because I designed it to work with the soon to be relased version 4.0 see my blog sortly for a screen shot. vmix 4 will not be relased until 4.0 is out. Happy Mixing...

发表时间 Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 12:18 am
Updated screen shot see blog

发表时间 Tue 18 Apr 06 @ 5:45 am
will your older skins work with version 4?
I love the skins...
look forward to the new Ver 4 and Ver 4 of your skin!!

发表时间 Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 10:00 am
there will be a slight modifcation to vmix 3 to make it work with vdj 4.0 a patch of sorts. It will be out the same day 4.0 is out

发表时间 Fri 21 Apr 06 @ 2:59 pm
Looking for anyone that has developed a midi crossfader...e.g. converts vca (voltage signal) to midi (signals) to control atomixmp3 or virtual dj software mixers.

I know there is a ecler nu04 that has crossfader with midi send capabilities and a host of other mixers...but I am a turntablist with a fetish for vestax (two channel) mixers.

Thus the need to redesign a crossfader with midi send capabilities for crossfader (and perhaps channel one/two midi capabilities) that can be assigned to virtual dj software.

发表时间 Wed 26 Apr 06 @ 3:25 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)