快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: What is the Best Way to Burn Vinyl

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

santdPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I am sure this has been answered, or if anyone can tell where I can find it in the Blog Section that would be helpful.

I use a Numark TTX-1 turntable can I burn a cleaner copy by running the digital out put into my M-audio Sound card then I would get if I use the record out from my mixer?

I have so many records, when I record them I get different sound quality and volume levels. It is a lot of time to burn and re-burn songs so if someone can tell me how they do it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

发表时间 Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 4:44 pm
When CDR's came out, I started to transfer my vinyl to cd. I used the out from my mixer, so I could control the overall outcome of the final product. I'm not sure, but I think The D/A converters on these TT, just converts but does not normalize, eq, or anything else. So you will get a lot of variables, depending on the recording. It will take more time, but I would go with the out from the mixer. Actually what I did was give up, because most of the stuff became available on CD. My time is money.

发表时间 Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 7:15 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
id keep it digital for the best quality, if you have TTX1s i would buy a coax (or optical if its that) cable and plug it into your sound card, digital ins are as good as one another so if you dont have a toslink on your sound card you can use the onboard digi with no loss of quality.

the AD converter on a TTX wont normalize but it will convert it to line level and EQ using the normal RIAA standard. if you use the VDJ rip vinyl thing and make sure its not clipping, then normaize it to the level of the rest of your collection using MP3 gain or something will be the best way to do it.

you do not want to change the EQ of the recording. if you want more bass add it on the mixer when your playing it back not on the original

发表时间 Thu 16 Mar 06 @ 10:21 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Just for the record,

The best way for any truntable is to connect it to the mixer and the output of the mixer to the Line Input of your soundcard. The RIAA software in the RIP vinyl isn't as good as the hardware RIAA preamps, and also you can give a little touch of bass and treble to some songs that need it.

Good Luck!

发表时间 Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 11:43 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)