快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: ON/OFF buttons

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
On/Off buttons for each deck.

Some might ask what would be the relevance of this feature since the decks are already ON when we open the program.

Thought of this feature for this effect: If one turns off the deck while its playing and pulls it back, it plays reverse from then on till the deck comes to a stop. Like it would on a real turntable.

*this feature gives the program a more real feel.
*The user doesn’t have to turn the deck(s) ON after opening the program. The program starts with both decks ON.
*Once the deck comes to a complete stop, PLAY could turn it on. Instant on or adjustable to whatever.
*one deck can be shut OFF and the other plays playlists. maybe this could help reduce resources.
*dragging a song to the OFF deck turns it ON. using keyboard shortcuts does the same too.

* I don’t think there’s a current plug-in that gives a similar turn off-reverse play-effect. Even if there is this feature could free up a plug-in slot.

*turning mixer off disables mixer. both decks play without mixer. Kind of like playing 2 instances of winamp.

Yeh or ney?

This is a road that can lead to multi-players.. Turning one deck off can be stretched to closing that deck. Which can lead to many decks (ON) being attached to the mixer. Which leads to the death of the 2 player mixer and takes us to a whole skin platform.

help expound on this ON/OFF feature and how it could come in handy.

vp

发表时间 Sat 04 Mar 06 @ 9:48 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I say yeaaaaah! :)

Get rid of backspin/reverse plugins and integrate vinyl simulation into the program itself. That would be my advice :D

发表时间 Sat 04 Mar 06 @ 10:26 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
... with this feature after turning power OFF and using the mouse scroll (scroll down), one can reverse the deck till it comes to a stop. either that or right click mouse and pull the deck back.

发表时间 Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 5:40 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i say give the turntables momentum so that they behave like traktor, but not all the time becuase it would suck if you didnt want that.

发表时间 Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 10:26 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)