快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: A SPECIAL THANX TO FRUIT - and a GREAT solution for all hiphop etc BMP's

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

JUST HAVE TO POST A VERY SPECIAL THANX TO FRUIT!!!!!!
thanx to him, and him only, my appreciation for VDJ went SKY HIGH!!!

FRUIT have answered a LOT of post & questions from me, and helped me out in sooooo many ways!! (THANX MAN!!)

I play a lot of r'n'b, hiphop, breakbeats etc.... and loved VDJ for being a nice approach towards dj-ing from laptop...
But missed ONE SINGLE thing... thats BMP for the kinda songs I'm playing, and VDJ don't get the BMP right...
( I can always adjust by ear, but looping etc is soooooo much easier when u have calculated right bmp for all songs, inc hiphop etc)..
Fruit linked me to a GREAT little program, that gets BMP just perfect for almost all r'n'b & hiphop type of songs! (www.pyramidedata.dk - autobmp) wow!!! ;) just make that little program "listen" too what u are playing in VDJ, and it gets the right BMP ;) enter that into song in VDJ , adjust computer grid - and u are all set! ;)

TO DEVELOPERS OF VDJ!
(1) PLEASE, IF THERE IS ANY CHANCE, GIVE FRUIT ALL CREDIT HE DESERVES!! Will promote VDJ at all my dj-work, at all the forums I attend and be really an ambassador of your program, a lot thanx to Fruit
(2) Consider, SERIOUSLY, to pay the Danish man who makes autoBMP (www.pyramidedata.dk) to let him give u the source of that program!! If that was a part of VDJ, it would be a KILLER program even for hiphop etc (where VDJ is FAR off right now, when it comes to bmp....)

ALL MY LOVE.... SPECIALLY FOR FRUIT, and the rest of the VDJ staff!!! ( u are making a great program... and I believe it will be even better in the future, making it the #1 DJ software program in the world!!)

When finaly xp10 is out – I’ll be the FIRST to buy the program!!

Dj-in-Norway

发表时间 Mon 17 May 04 @ 3:21 am
Hey Norway DJ, if you like vDJ so much, how are you managing without it as a demo only user ? What are you using for your live gigs now ? Are you bedroom only Dj ?

发表时间 Mon 17 May 04 @ 11:23 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
NorwayDJ is awaiting for the XP10 to be avalaible, he will get the software this date.

Thanx to YOU for you reward, I think I'm tryin to cry... snif!! I really think autobpm is a bpm SOLUTION, so I already asked for a collaboration with BJARNE LAURSEN, but the team doesn't seem to be interested. However, the program is very small you can let it run in background of VDJ all night long.

Again thank to you man keep up the good work!

FRUiT94
http://www.pyramidedata.dk/autobpm.html

发表时间 Mon 17 May 04 @ 11:45 am
hi digijoc-Mele....

I'm still using the "good old way" at live gigs - so I carry around heavy cd-cages and use pioneer mixer and cd players...

But I bought the VDJ + Hercules (and yes, I was a fool and thought it was the FULL version of VDJ included in that package, but thats a different discussion). I bought it for 3 reasons... (1) to see if there was and "digital" way to play my dj sets, just by bringing my laptop etc to gigs (2) to have a better management of my music collection, so that I would easily find the right tunes (3) and a little bit for home practise and fun.

Was very disappointed that it was NOT full VDJ included with the console (Hercules), but for that price, its really my own fault - stupid to believe it was more that a demo version.

But then again, I have tried the console (ok, but mostly a toy) and the program at home for a while.... almost as a research, to see if it could be good enough to supplement my cd's and vinyl’s at live gigs...
At the beginning I was a bit sceptical, and had some issues and questions..

Fruit helped me out a LOT, and thanx again!! (all my love!!...lol)

My conclusion is pretty clear:
- VDJ can be a software for my gigs, but not quiet there yet, but I really belive it will be...
What I miss are:
- Better and more professional console (very excited about the xp10 coming...)
- Better BMP for all kinda music (Fruit found a little program that does the trick!)
- Better support for professional plug-ins (Vst, DXi, DirectX) for really pro sound - add professional vocoder for mic, professional compressor, equalizer, flanger etc etc - there are NO limit...
- scratch/vinyl mode for console jog-wheels (xp10?)

I will run buy the program already when the xp10 is out ;) the rest are just wishes for improvements, and I CAN use VDJ at live gigs without it :) But I really need a more stable and robust console that Hercules.... (sticky and unresponsive= no way I can use at gigs...LOL)

I know some might think I should buy the program already, but its kinda my prerogative to try it out a little bit more - as I had some questions and issues (most of them solved by Fruit), and I have KINDA bought the program (console version), but then again..... :)

love as always,

dj-in-norway

发表时间 Mon 17 May 04 @ 1:19 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)