快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Best BMP software???? Anyone got any tips?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi u all...

I know Fruit made an EXCELENT guide to manualy correct BMP in VDJ, for example R&B, Hiphop where VDJ does not make the right BMP count..

BUT - I'm lazy.... LOL ;)
ARE THERE ANY GREAT BMP SOFTWARE THAT CAN CALCULATE BMP FOR ANY MP3 SONG, in a GOOD way? Even R&B etc...?

The idea is to use an external program to calculate the RIGHT bmp, then correct it in VDJ...

ANYONE GOT ANY GOOD TIPS? or are there no such software...

Dj-in-Norway

发表时间 Thu 13 May 04 @ 12:24 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
www.pyramidedata.dk

Search for 'AUTOBPM' a very great tool that often fing the good RnB songs BPM. It's easy, fast you have nothing to do. Just verify the windows volumes to be sure the soft is "listening" to the sound of VDJ.

You put a song on a player (inside VDJ), AutoBPM will "ear" and calculate the BPM for you, you've got nothing special to do.

Since you seem to listen to RnB, try to multiply the BPM found in VDJ by 1.5, it is often the good BPM.

FRUiT94

发表时间 Thu 13 May 04 @ 9:39 am
where can I find this guide from fruit??

发表时间 Fri 14 May 04 @ 6:03 pm

发表时间 Fri 14 May 04 @ 8:50 pm
Thanx again Fruit....you are always helpfull...

Thanx to you, seriously, VDJ is just what I'm looking for....

And thanx to you, I'm definitively going to buy full version as soon as XP10 are available....

AS ALWAYS - SUPER DUPER THANX TO U FRUIT!!!!

Love,
Dj In Norway

发表时间 Sat 15 May 04 @ 6:13 pm
Hmm.... In dager of sounding really stupid (lol) , HOW do I get the autobmp prog to "listen" to songs I'm playing in VDJ ??

Couldn't find the way...

Thanx in advance

发表时间 Sat 15 May 04 @ 7:00 pm

发表时间 Sun 16 May 04 @ 5:58 pm
kabensaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Fruit I didn't manage to make AutoBPM work.
I need help.

发表时间 Mon 17 May 04 @ 4:02 pm
In the windows common mixer, be sure that NO fader is muted, in the "play" controls, and even in the "record" controls. To show the "record" pane, go to the options menu and click properties. All the sliders must be NOT muted.

If you have a special soundcard that comes with a mixer, be sure the "record" thing is set to "what you ear". What is your soundcard?

Then AutoBPM will be able to listen to VDJ (you will see sum strips moving up and down and feat the bpm, but only when a song is playing)

Try it it is a wonderfull very small program, the accuracy is very good. Hope you'll get it, Kabensa.

FRUiT94

发表时间 Mon 17 May 04 @ 4:55 pm
I have a simple SB Live.
NO fader is muted on my Play Control windows and AutoBPM still do not work.

发表时间 Mon 17 May 04 @ 5:20 pm
Ok I just found the problem.
In the Recording option the check box of SON has to be checked.

Very Good Tool

In my opinion, Virtual DJ Team developper should ask some tips or code source from this developper.

发表时间 Mon 17 May 04 @ 5:49 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)