快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Real time waveform display on bypassed TC

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Give me a real time waveform display on a TC bypassed deck and I'll be the happiest man alive :)

Surely with the most powerful processors available today that can be done...

发表时间 Mon 30 Jan 06 @ 4:37 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
it can be done out of asio mode
ifyou go soundcards and load up the line in your using you will get a waveform of whatever come in and it will try and find a bmp for that

发表时间 Mon 30 Jan 06 @ 11:18 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Exactly ;-)

发表时间 Mon 30 Jan 06 @ 11:59 pm
Ok, I'm really excited now :)

So, what would be the steps required with a Maya 44 USB ? I have 2 CDJs connected to the Maya and if I bypass the time code in VDJ, and play a regular audio CD, there's no waveform... Am I missing something ?

发表时间 Tue 31 Jan 06 @ 7:21 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i'm not understanding that either, TC's i thought didn't work outside of ASIO, is this in the advanced sound config???

发表时间 Tue 31 Jan 06 @ 8:03 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
In the browser, go to the desktop, expand, then go to "Sound Cards" and drag'n'drop the sound card on the deck

发表时间 Wed 01 Feb 06 @ 2:22 am
Hmmm... Just tried what you suggested and it definitely doesn't display anything...

I picked the USB soundcard, which is the Maya, did a drag'n'drop on the deck, all in TC bypassed mode, and no waveform display in sight...

发表时间 Wed 01 Feb 06 @ 3:35 am
Any idea why this is not working ?

发表时间 Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 7:06 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
if your using 'low latency timecode vinyl' option the device will be bound to VDJ with the ASIO driver. this will not let any other thing use the soundcard so you will not be able to load it in this way. you would have to use the MAYA in normal mode to do it this way.

i agree that this is silly and would like to see it changed.

发表时间 Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 12:36 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please insert the Real time waveform and Bpm for the Hercules MK2 analog input.

发表时间 Tue 14 Feb 06 @ 11:41 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)