快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Newbie Question on Spliting Sound

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

loulozHome userMember since 2006
How would I go about splitting the sound on my system so i can preview with headphones as my system (Dell Dimension 3000) has the headphone socet on the front and when headphones are inserted the main speakers are turned off (well the sound card stops sending sound). Any ideas much appriciated/

发表时间 Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 12:28 am
Wassup, Mala Mia Here in PR. Look bro, u need an external sound card. U can get one for less than 50 bucks pretty much antwhere. Then u pick the advanced sound card option in the sound card menu. U set the decks and samples etc. to the same sound card and the headphones to the other. I dont need that anymore because the Hercules console has all that . Any more doubts about that email me. Malamia420@hotmail.com

发表时间 Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 1:39 am
Also please note that it's not working in the demo version but only in the full pro version of VDJ.

You can also use splitter, and you don't need other soundcard but output will be mono, one (left channel for main 0 you will connect speakers there) right channel = output for headphones.

Also it's not possible to have your notebook speakers playing while anything is plugged into the headphone socket.

发表时间 Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 2:42 am
loulozHome userMember since 2006
Thanks, I am considering purchasing VJpro and also the Creative X-Fi Elite Pro as I could then use my turntables, mixer and high quality headphones. Thanks for the help

发表时间 Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 2:03 pm
Hello louloz,

Have you concidered either the Numark DMX01 USB Mixer or the Numark DMX950 USB Mixer? These models have two soundcards built in, and you also have the option of connecting two turntables, two CD players, a microphone and a pair of headphones in!! The DMX950 is the cheaper option, but I personally went for the DMX01. Works a blinder, once you've set up the dual soundcard option up (in Windows XP, it's a doddle anyway!).

Cheers,

Richard

发表时间 Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 10:36 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)