快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: More Fields in the browser...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I think you should have better ID3 tag support and have more fields available. The main one that is lacking is Version or Remix.

发表时间 Fri 30 Dec 05 @ 9:34 am
I can't imagine I am the only one with this desire...

发表时间 Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 9:45 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Your not, but it's like an overplayed record my friend, we've all requested "more fields in the file browser" over and over, so all we can do now is wait for the updates.

I'd personally like to see KBPS in the file browser.

发表时间 Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 3:40 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Custom/user fields for rating etc.

发表时间 Sun 01 Jan 06 @ 5:40 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
deepest bass note / SPL lol

发表时间 Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 2:28 am
smartest ass...

发表时间 Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 6:34 am
Please do not start any name-calling in forum

treat eachother respectfully :)

发表时间 Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 11:01 am
sorry wasn't trying to offend anyone...

Just trying to play along... :-)
(ie.. deepest note... smartest ass...) wasn't intended for any specific person.

发表时间 Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 11:56 am
hehe.... ok:) no worries ;)

发表时间 Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 12:19 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Pitty the Norwegians aren't so enthusiastic about "Peace keeping" when war actually breaks out :).

发表时间 Mon 02 Jan 06 @ 4:12 pm
show/hide combo box in browser/search window
1. auido and video
2. audio
3. video

发表时间 Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 2:55 am
item fields:
1. last played (if same day, then show time, else show date)
2. type (mp3, mpg, vob, mpeg, mp2, etc.)

last played "last" will really come in handy when it comes to recalling a song from an event with out the use of executing the notepad

发表时间 Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 2:59 am
hmm most gigs comes over night so today, should be programmed for "past 12 hours" or so.
If I start at 20:00 and finish at 4:00 next day i will notice. This is cool if my vdj crashes (or more rather i must reboot my pc because of something else like corrupted display in my case), I restart it and i already can see that the song played. SO this can be base for the RED "played" mark in vdj too.

发表时间 Wed 18 Jan 06 @ 2:25 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
good idea lopez. i would like to see VDJ use the BPM feild from ID3 tags when there is no bpm allready analised as this would allow me to look through my collection better wihtou having to let vdj analize all my songs (would take days and i know a program that does it better).

even better would be if VDJ accepted the BPM and CBGd a file knowing that the BPM was no more than 1 bpm ether side

发表时间 Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 2:34 am
I agree they need to support all the fields that a program like MusinMatch supports plus last date played. The comment field should be the notes field in MusicMatch. The problem at the moment is that the comments field is the Featured Artist field in MusicMatch. It should also show the Album of the track you are currently playing.

发表时间 Mon 23 Jan 06 @ 9:56 pm
yes last date played would be nice.

As well as i mentioned last time, A field of when the file was created, i add sooo many mp3's a month since i sub to many dj subcription cd's. So sometimes i hear a song, and say HEY thats a good one. But then i dont even remeber it when im actually doing sets, cause i have such a huge library, they just get lost in this never ending list :P.

So yeah i think this would be a great feature

发表时间 Sun 05 Feb 06 @ 10:50 pm
dividedPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I love VDJ but the database functioning is terrible. I love everyone comments so the one I would like to add to the wishlist is iPod support. Playing from iPod playlists is a great means to add flow to the mix. I can also organize while on the bus...

发表时间 Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 9:17 pm
The number of times a track has been played would be useful too. This would allow you to find your most popular songs quickly as well as find ones that haven't been played much (1 or 0 times.)

发表时间 Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 10:44 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Tue 14 Feb 06 @ 4:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)