快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: General Help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

bata87Home userMember since 2005
hey i am an argentinian boy and i have some problems.

1. I have problems with sound card because the software asks for 4.1 sound card and i buy it but y can't use speakers and headphones seperated. (my english is not very good) . can anyone help me???

2. i don´t know how i can put videos i tried to put dj get down video and i couldnt do i have to create any folder or something??? please answer me this too.

发表时间 Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 8:41 am
The reason you can't use headphones is becuase you need to buy Virtual DJ.
I'm not to sure on how to use videos in VDj though..
Sean

发表时间 Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 9:37 am
but i have the fulll program, a friend of mine lend it to me

发表时间 Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 11:07 pm
In other words, you got ahold of a cracked copy and come here trying to get help..

发表时间 Tue 27 Dec 05 @ 11:24 pm
TheTurkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
hey man you have to BUY the program...

发表时间 Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 12:15 am
goto www.virtualdj.com/purchase download and register the software in your name and u will have all the support needed ! u would not walk into bill gates office with a cracked / illegal copy of wondows and ask for help ! u would get ur ass fined from here to ciaro so why would u come here and ask the people who have put blood sweat and tears for help with software that has been cracked and that they don't get compensated for !? honestly some guys ! that's why I can proudly say I'm free from asking for any tech help ! amazingly but true ! still not using the TCV or software till I'm licienced ! can't get the damn things to work so back to reg vinyl and cd ! God u ge so lazy when u only use software forget the fundamental's and have to learn all over again !

发表时间 Wed 28 Dec 05 @ 4:12 am
i swear u that i havent cracked virtualdj's program my bestfriend purchased it and he had downloaded it i my house..... but if you think that i cracked it ok.... i dont have anithing more to say.... ill wait for a anwer...

Dj Bata

发表时间 Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 6:04 am
@bata87

please understand.

The features you are asking for, such as the soundcard, are pretty basic, and work flawlessly in the full version.

We can not say that this is so for any other versions, because such "free" versions are most often simply the demo-version where someone have removed the 20days demo limitation.
And in the demo, 4.1 soundcard and most of the video use, is disabled... and so will your version.

The only good way, is of course to get your own fully licence, and all features will work fine :)

happy new year...

发表时间 Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 6:41 am
hey norway thank you because of your treatment on me... i think you are first.... but you dont understand me..... i have the full licensed program. because my best friend can download it in any computer because he is a profesional edition user.... why is hard to understand..... i am suscribing because of my problem.... and i am only asking this things.... im user since 1 year but i dont know if purchase it because of my bestfriend.... understand???

Happy new year

发表时间 Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 9:31 am
well, your best friend is not allowed to download to other computers and share with other persons.
His licence says that only he can use Virtual DJ, and nobody else...

anyway, hope that you too will get your own licence soon

About your questions

1. 4.1 soundcard
- its pretty straight forward. Look in soundcard settings, at the images there (in Virtual DJ configuration).
You will see a picture of a 4.1 soundcard + speakers + headset.
This wil give you one channel out that is the master sound, and one channel out that is the headset prelisten.

2. Videos are played just like music files in Virtual DJ
- Go to video settings, and enable video (check the option there)
Drag any video to a deck, and play - and the video vindow will open.

Now, if this does not work, then your friend have let you test a bad version that does not work.

AND, if it works, I hope that you like the software, and do the right thing - that is to get your own licence.

That way you will have full member status here, free upgrades, free effect downloads and more....

hope to see you as a full member soon, and happy new year...

发表时间 Sat 31 Dec 05 @ 12:40 pm
the problem i have to buy it is that in my country the price for the virtual dj is too expensive... its 900 argentinians pesos..... it's more expensive than a dj mixer.... thanks dj_in_norway for your atention at me

发表时间 Wed 04 Jan 06 @ 6:29 am
DEAR BATA 87 :
Your problem maybe in your hardware , just think about that , cuz iu have the full version 2 but it didnt work prperly till i replace my sound card with ( creative ) agood brandname , with so nice features in sound it equals here in libya nearly 30 USD , TRY TO DO THAT
yours ever
DJ MAXIMUS

发表时间 Wed 04 Jan 06 @ 9:24 am
?????????' i didn´t understand.... srryy

发表时间 Thu 05 Jan 06 @ 4:15 am
deshoHome userMember since 2006
What Versaion Direct X Do i Need To Install For 3.2 Pro

发表时间 Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 11:42 pm
deshoHome userMember since 2006
What Versaion Direct X Do i Need To Install For 3.2 Pro

发表时间 Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 11:43 pm
The latest version, 9.0c, or something like that.

发表时间 Mon 09 Jan 06 @ 5:28 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)