快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: TK Filters hardcoded into VDJ

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i absolutly love this plug in. especially the new version with low latency, however it is difficult to use when it is built into a popup window and it distroys to feel of the program.
Traktor from the beginning has had this feature and i believe that it is the programs one strong feature. The ability to properly integrate this into skins (not just sliders but also the visulisation graph) would undoubtably make this software the best on the market (not that it already isn't). this would just top it off.

Richard

发表时间 Wed 21 Apr 04 @ 12:47 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Ok thanks for this opinion.

Just a word: you can use it without the dialog windows.
You will not have the volume slider and the graph, that's all.

Good Mixs :)

发表时间 Wed 21 Apr 04 @ 4:52 pm
the graph is one of the most useful parts, especially because you can set up which frequency ranges you want to work wit befor you turn it on, this is where the power of the plugin is.

i personally think that major effects such as reverse play, tk filters etc, should be hardcoded and not an external dll file. this would also solve the problem of people complaining that there isn't enough effect slots.

the current way effects are managed i think looks alittle unprofessional and needs further development concideration

发表时间 Thu 22 Apr 04 @ 2:52 pm
I agree... It's the only thing I'm looking for in the new updates.
I would like to see the external window of the TK-filter to be presented in the VDJ window... maybe in a seperate effect-page... or a skin-element.

- Jim

发表时间 Thu 22 Apr 04 @ 7:09 pm
thats what i was thiking of. more like a pernament effect

发表时间 Fri 23 Apr 04 @ 1:30 pm
nashHome userMember since 2003
yeah .. sounds good

发表时间 Fri 23 Apr 04 @ 7:24 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)