快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: remove cues

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
a feature wich can delete cues would be great.. I got problems on many of my songs.. (too many cues)

发表时间 Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 10:07 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
you can already do that: on the bar graph (the one that represents the full track, with different shades for different volume level), where the cues are pictured as bars (and change color on mouse-over), you can right-click on any cue marker to delete or rename a cue.

Nicolas

发表时间 Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 10:48 pm
It would be useful if a cue point could be deleted via a shortcut too.

发表时间 Thu 15 Dec 05 @ 12:02 am
Im seriously stuck with removing accidental cues, it's becoming really annoying as even if I close the software down and start again but use the same track, it remembers the cues I dont want :( someone help pleaseeee

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 12:35 pm
Please see our FAQ pages:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20delete%20cue%20points.html

Like most (If not all) DJ software, VirtualDJ remembers cue points once set because generally they will always be needed in the same place(s) for a particular song and this saves the unnecessary task of manually setting them again every time you play the same song.

This is also an ancient topic that is over 7 years old! For example the request above to delete a cue point via a shortcut has been possible for a very long time now (Map a key/button to the action delete_cue 1 (Or any other number of your choice))

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 12:58 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)