快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Ver 9 andstill no headphones

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have installed version 9. When I move the crossfader I can only hear the music I am playing on the console on the headphones. I have selected the 7.1 soundcard and I have selected the hercules console. I have also chosen the picture showing head phones and speaker.

I can change the headphones from one deck to the other but I still only hear what is being played. I would like to monitor the track before it is played.

Is there something I am doing wrong or is this version the same as the last one?

发表时间 Thu 15 Apr 04 @ 8:17 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Have you selected the DJConsole as only 3D sound card (with 7.1 option of course)?

You are right, the correct DJConsole audio panel setting is "DJ"(old name) now call "Advanced" mode.

If you have selected an other first sound card it will not work, but is the DJConsole is the only one, it will.

I hope this help.
Good Mix :)

发表时间 Fri 16 Apr 04 @ 7:15 am
Im at work at the moment so I cannot try this.

I was just wondering if anyone else has version 9 running with a Hercules DJ console and has the headphones working?

发表时间 Fri 16 Apr 04 @ 10:29 am
Yes I do.

发表时间 Fri 16 Apr 04 @ 10:57 am
Cheerz mate I will check it when I get home....

发表时间 Fri 16 Apr 04 @ 2:47 pm
I think you are going to have to spell it out for me as it still does not work.

Which options do i need to choose on the sound card setup. Which boxes do i have to tick and which picture do i need to select?

发表时间 Sun 18 Apr 04 @ 11:46 am
Downloaded 1.9. Changed the speakers to 7.1 surround. Still no cue capabilities on the headphones. What else am I missing?

发表时间 Wed 12 May 04 @ 2:33 am
"Changed the speakers to 7.1 surround"
in the DJConsole version ? really ?

发表时间 Wed 12 May 04 @ 8:29 am
Partycentral,

How can you put the speakers to 7.1 with the dj console version ?

This feature is not aviable on the djconsole version.

Please explain.

发表时间 Wed 12 May 04 @ 9:38 am
In my soundcard on my computer. I've changed the speaker setting to 7.1 soundcard. Is that not correct?

But don't worry. Got another user who figured it out coming over this weekend to tweak it out for me.

发表时间 Thu 13 May 04 @ 1:29 am
partycentral,

You can't use your pc soundcard with the DJ Console, the problem here is for a full version of VDJ with DJ Console, not for the DJ Console software version.

In your case, you can only pre-listen from the DJ Console, not from your computer.

Coyote

发表时间 Thu 13 May 04 @ 3:03 am
So what should the pc soundcard be set to? None?

发表时间 Fri 14 May 04 @ 1:06 am
vbjackPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Did anyone figure this out with the headphones? I purchased the full version and installed it and now the headphones don't work? Can someone please help me.

发表时间 Wed 26 May 04 @ 2:37 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
if you own the FULL Version:

In the DJ Console config window within windows set the control to "advanced" as i believe it is in the newer versions or "dj" in the older versions. then in vdj select 3d soundcard with speakers and headphones (make sure the dj console is selected as your sound card) and tick the 7.1 option. this will allow you to listen with your headphones.

if you are using the DJ Console version:

all you have to do is make sure that the control is set to "advanced" or "Dj"

发表时间 Wed 26 May 04 @ 5:26 am
vbjackPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I did that and I can get sound out of one side on the headphones. Not really a big problem as most of the time I am using only 1 side to cue the new track. But when I am DJing in a bar/club and have to edit the BMP using the manual beat tap (rarely) I would like to hear from both sides of the earphones. Like I said not a big problem, I was just wondering if anyone else has come across this problem and fixed it?

PS. I know the headphones work properly, I tried them in other equiptment and they worked with the DJ Console ver. of VDJ. and stopped working as soon as I upgraded to the full version.

发表时间 Wed 02 Jun 04 @ 12:56 am
vbjack....

what you need to do is use a skin that has the option for "HEADPHONE MIX" - for example Pioneer skin, or any other pro skin.

Use the "HEADPHONE MIX" slider to adjust - and u will hear BOTH decks at the headset. This should work for a full VDJ user.....

This should work....

You can then switch back to a skin that does not have that option if you like that skin more, leaving the headphone mix where u left it...

Hope this is what you are looking for...

dj in norway

发表时间 Wed 02 Jun 04 @ 1:16 am
rcoe74Home userMember since 2004
I've just received my DJC yesterday and was playing with it last night and was getting really frustrated that I couldn't preview in the headphones - until I found that I shouldn't have the headphones in the "headphone" socket (duh!) but in the 3-4 channel output at the back - then it all works properly - except that I can't make the headphone output very loud - at maximum it is not loud enough to hear over the speakers. Anyone experience this problem and able to make the headphone output louder?

Not sure if that will solve your problems??

Richard

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 10:24 am
Don't remeber the exact settings...
but u must choose "dj mode/advanced" in the Hercules mixer settings.
AND - choose the 7.1 option in VDJ

If you do that, the headphone prelistening at the headphone socket of Hercules should work like a charm ;)

Dj in norway

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 2:36 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)