快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Numark CDX - Is it good?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Hi all
Can someone who has the cdx tell me is it worth the money? It's 675 euros in Serbia now, and I get a one year inssurance for that price (means, if someone, like spill some bear on it I have a replacement :) ). Is there firmware upgrades for it? How about overheating, I heard that they corrected that in later version, what version is that? Just to make sure not to recive a buggy one :) !
Thanks!

发表时间 Sun 13 Nov 05 @ 8:27 pm
well as far as if someone spills beer on it NO you will not get a replacement!

I have had a butt load of issues with Numark this year with only 2 TTx which is supposedly their top end turntable. I wouldn't recommend anything that has Numark on it simply because of their after sales service.

Besides me I have heard that the CDX overheats.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Sun 13 Nov 05 @ 10:47 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I understand the unit is good but not the best in it's price range.

when will the embargos be lifted from Serbia then Alf?.., when they catch the war criminals?.

发表时间 Sun 13 Nov 05 @ 11:38 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
think they have eneded them they have realeased a statment confirming they are happy with the level of co-opperation they are recieving from the government.put it this way they are only realy competing with the DZ1200 and 3500 and apparently the technics are crap quality, but i have to say who expects a good scratch sound when your using time stretching?

发表时间 Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 2:13 am
@Bagpuss
There are no embargos now as I know of, but they expect the war criminals found and delivered to Hag. Serbia wants in Europe Union. A lot of work, maybe some day that will happen.
Back to topic
@Dj Xeo
Can you turn off time stretching like in VDJ, I use that all the time. Simply, time stretch cannot be good in realtime, only in studio. Does anyone own CDX to tell me is there overheating, is it corrected or what?
I ask, because in March, they were 900e and now only 675e, so I look in that direction. SLDZ1200 is very nice, but costs more so is Denon 3500. I'm not in the hurry, just wanna know, for the future.
Thanks

发表时间 Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 7:40 am
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Dj- Alf I own the cdx and i have a NEVER had ANY probs with my units. No overheating or other issues on my end... I know quite of few users that have had probs with their units but i think the issues are corrected now but there is chance u may still pick up a faulty unit. Check www.cdxforum.com (when it comes back online, it has been hacked for about 6 days now) for more user opinions before u make your final decision.

发表时间 Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 2:39 pm
Serbia sounds to be in a simular position to Bosnia (sadly), free but bad trade..

topic?

The best sellers are the Pioneer Range, 1000's & 800's.
Then you have Denon Models, from 1000 and up.
Then you have the 'others', Technics, Numark, Stanton, Vestax.., maybe even in a simular order.

Check out this site: http://www.decks.co.uk/products/cdplayers/?qs=21

Not for ordering, but for the CD player product reviews.

发表时间 Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 3:52 pm
@xgl_dj
Thanks for the link! I will take it in the near future. My friend will soon get two Techincs SLDZ1200, and I wait to see how they perform. He found it for 700 euros each, which is the good price! Problem is that price that I mentioned above for Numark CDX (675e) was a discount, now is 1000e (!)! But still have some other shops to check for price, maybe will find something better!
@Bagpuss
You're from Bosnia? Come to my forum www.housemusic.cjb.net , it is about house music, a lot of our people are there and special section on Serbian (Bosnian, it's the same ;) ) so we can talk! Also, there is section about Virtual Dj and digital mixing!
Funky!

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry DJ-ALF no email address is allowed from a demo user

发表时间 Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 1:00 am
Here is Lady again, I didn't post any e mail adress, damn machine :))))
Moderators, what's happening?

发表时间 Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 1:02 am
Thanks Alf, I'll be sure to take a look.., I'm not Bosnien though, I'm from UK but I just got back from Bosnia after spending a year their, love the place :).

发表时间 Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 1:15 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
bagpuss read your personal messages. you can find the button up THERE at the top of THEIR (atomix's) web page

发表时间 Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 3:32 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)