快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Atomix mp3 2.3 djs

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

TheTurkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
can anyone sned me a song that you made with atomix 2.3 so i can see what other people sound like on it
i already know what people sound like on the vdj radio but thats vdj not atomix 2.3
so.... yah if anyone has a song put a link on www.putfile.com and put the link here please

发表时间 Sun 06 Nov 05 @ 8:05 am
HI EVEYONES

发表时间 Sun 06 Nov 05 @ 5:30 pm
Hey Fantasmamix. Welcome.

MS

发表时间 Sun 06 Nov 05 @ 5:53 pm
that really helps to answer my question

发表时间 Sun 06 Nov 05 @ 8:42 pm

hehehe.... funny! ;)

AtomixMP3 is a good prog for lower end PCs, VirtualDJ has more features and demands more of the pc...

the end result would not be much different, depending on how creative the dj is using the software...

So, i can honestly say that what you hear on VirtualDJ radio is quite possible with AtomixMP3 as well, that is basic beatmixing ....

For more creative use, Virtual DJ of course offers more possibilities, such as sampler engine... Some of the more creative djs on radio uses sampler a lot... not only for those radio jingles, but for making great transitions using a "bed" of sound as a loop in sampler...

But maybe some Atomixmp3 dj will upload a mix for you, so you can listen

Dj in norway

发表时间 Sun 06 Nov 05 @ 9:09 pm
yeh thx i guess your right there isnt that much of a great difference between the programs because i had virtualdj and the time ran out and i have no money so i just use the trial version of atomix 2.3 to do my mixes and record and stuff its still fun

发表时间 Mon 07 Nov 05 @ 1:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)