快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: BEST Mp3 Bitrate!!!!!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djchillPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi ya all one day I was playing tru an mp3 cd that I had done sometime ago with a whole variety of different bitrates.......And certain tunes that I listen and find to be sounding very poor in quality I decided to check the bitrate...(Using Headphones).I saw most of the bitrates to be 256 and up and still sounded bad...What I realised and learnt is that even though yu convert at high bitrates doesn't really mean the quality will be the best....So I tried 128 as most people recommended but it sounded ok but needed a little more improvement......But I remebered that while listening to some of the tunes on the cd is that the tunes that I found to be sounding really good 100% of them were exactly 192!!!!!!!....So I conducted a test and the result is that 192 is the best quality bitrate!!!!!!!It had the most sweetest sound on par with audio cds....I suggest yu all give it a try for yurselves using headphones and I guarantee u all will be amazed yurselves.....I don't know if the program I used made a difference but I used Adobe Audition 1.5 which was formally Cool Edit Pro from Faurenhaufer Batch converter to redo my tunes....For maxium quality rip or convert too 192 and choose ur sample rate at 48000 and tell me if that isn't the closet thing to audio cds!!!!!!!!

发表时间 Sun 11 Sep 05 @ 10:11 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Regarding mp3, 320kbps encoded with the LAME encoder is actually the best quality avaliable.

192kbps is a good minimum, but when examined by trained ears, it can often be distinguished from it's original CD format.

It is self explainatory that a file with more information per secound, with the greatest encoder is going to be a better quality than a file encoded with the SAME encoder with less information per secound.

You can read my blog if you want to read some more on the factual information on mp3.

发表时间 Sun 11 Sep 05 @ 10:30 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)