快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Time Stretch - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I think the dev team is doing a great job of churning out new updates at no cost to the customer at a rather rapid pace. This software is priced relatively low in comparison to the competition and yet runs circles around the less featured ones. To me, the video feature best asset is in helping us making a point with those hardcore vinyl DJs that do not consider us real DJs : let them show you how to mix videos...

On the other hand, a few bugs remain to be fixed, and I think the video feature is pretty solid now, so that should definitely be the dev team next priority. Just make sure you keep this program reliable, 'cause a crash in a professional setup will do a lot of harm to your reputation.

In other words, once the remaining bugs are fixed and I get the possibility to only display the files that are above a certain bitrate in the database, then, to me, this is definitely the perfect DJing software.

发表时间 Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 6:19 pm
e-motion when i download many songs (in order to know what to hunt for in cdshops)
i got many 192kbps but are very poor quality. I heard many 128's sound much better. It depends of the original source, method of extraction.... Best is to encode all files yourselv from your cd's.

Or try to listen to your music (maybe on the fly while mixing you decide what version to play, and you delete the bad sounding one)

But you are right, displaying a bitrate is quite good
Have a nice day...

发表时间 Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 6:33 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
One of the problems are when we are perfectionist... The real thing is VDJ rocks and AtomixProductions do a great work. But we want more, because we want to get the best. VDJ is a very good software and it could be better (like most other things in this world could be).

We are so happy we have more things to do a best DJ work, and be more impatient to get some other wanted needs.

We're happy and more happy to get a very good software running to do our work more cool.

All have a process to make it real and running, we understand that and we thanks DEV TEAM to put our suggestions in this amazing software. Finally we all get the most powerful DJ software around the world. (And when it happends, we are more happy!)

发表时间 Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 7:22 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)