快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: cd player to buy?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

manikiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Could anyone please tell me which is the best Cd turntable to get for vdj , since there are many different kinds out there(Denon , Pioneer, Technics,Stanton etc.).

发表时间 Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 11:57 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Pioneer is industry standard, the 800's and 1000's.., but their is a new and very strong mid-range market, with models by pionner (200's), Vestax and Denon.., worth considering, but for timcoded, you will need a player that offers scratch, so be sure what you choose has this..

Personally, i'd look at the mid-range players, they have top features and can cost you alot less than the top of the range.

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 12:15 am
don't buy technics cd players, they sux..try to buy pioneer lyk cdj 100 s, cdj 200, cdj 1000 mk2..
technics sl 1210 mk2 is good tt's to buy..strong drive,nice design..

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 3:38 am
www.decks.co.uk - for product comparison of simular players, user reviews etc.
www.i-dj.co.uk - for product reviews.

The Vestax CD players and Pioneer CDJ200's were both awarded 4/5 by this magazine, if you like the look of them, you can compare them on the feature list.

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 1:05 pm
Thanx Bagpuss and DsQuaredd for your information on the cd turntables, but which one of the players will work best with VDJ.

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 2:44 pm
They all should work equally aswell, just be sure the player features scratch.., and has the other features you want, but remember, it just controls VDJ, so it's mainly basic functions, any onboard effects you may want.

So nothing special needed, besides scratch.

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 5:18 pm
Bagpuss ,
Does it matter wether a cd turntable has an active(spinning) platter or not?

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 6:14 pm
From the timcoded CD section on the products page:

"If you don't own a vinyl turntable but you happen to have a CD desk that CAN simulate scratch, you can also burn your own timecoded CD's and use them with your desk.
The functionalities are the same as with the vinyl.
You just need to select "Audio CD" instead of "33 RPM" as the speed of the disc"

No it doesn't matter if it's a moveing platter or not, i'd prefer a still jog personally.

Ideal player would be the CDJ1000, but you can get very good players at almost half the price, if you don't want to spend so much money, look at the Vestax, Dennons, Numarks etc.

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 6:26 pm
I got a pair of denon 3000's a while ago and I have been very happy using them with vdj. You don't need the spining platter but I like the feel of it and the scratching is very good with vdj. Ive never used the pioneer but I hear it is also very good but instead of the spinning platter it has a light that moves in the center to simulate where the record would be. Whatever you do, do not buy technics. Their cd deck is full of problems.

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 6:41 pm
Those Denons look awsome, i'd take those if I had the spear cash :).

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 6:57 pm
Thank you Bagpuss and Coronaextra for your advice.

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 7:44 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 8:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)