由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

who can remember when we went to do a gig we carried in the following stuff:
1) "kick your butt" speakers
2) a huge Dj console with two tables
3) a couple of tape decks
4) at least one cd player
5) about one ton of plastic records
6) about 100 tapes
7) a real good amp along with a spare( just in case)
8) a printed song list
9) a mixer...(and all of this would still only be about 1,000 songs)
....all of this to INSURE that if we did not have the song that the person was requesting we at least had one in the style he liked....
and now.....its speakers,amp,and a laptop along with an external hard drive...two trips to my car and i have an excess of 11,000 songs ready to rock and roll and party hearty...got to love it....and the team behind atomix who have helped make all of this possible....if we as professional
MUSICAL HOSTS disc jockeys or what ever we want to call our selves wish to continue to reap the benifits of this forward progression....then we HAVE to buy the software so that the teams can continue to develop these tools to make our choice of profession easier. i for one would HATE to go back and carry all that stuff in...besides...it sounds soooooooo kewl to say......i have 11,000 songs and the client asks where and you point to a box that is not very big and say...there...and they go WOW !!...lol...technology will impress every time and bring in repeat customers and new clients.

发表时间 Sat 22 May 04 @ 6:45 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i remember that old days :)

发表时间 Thu 03 Jun 04 @ 2:11 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I do to :)

发表时间 Fri 04 Jun 04 @ 11:05 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)