快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: 128 OR 192K/BITS??

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I AM A MOBILE DJ (WEDDINGS, BIRTHDAYS ETC). I CARRY AROUND FIVE CASES OF CD'S WITH ME. I AM CURRENTLY RIPPING THEM TO MY HARD DISK READY TO CONVERT THEM TO MP3. THEN I WILL PURCHASE ATOMIXMP3 AS IT IS THE BEST I HAVE SEEN. FOR MY PURPOSE WILL I OR THE PARTY-GOERS NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN SOUND QUALITY IF I WAS TO ENCODE ALL THE TRACKS TO 128 OR 192K/BITS??? I KNOW 192 IS BETTER. I GENERALLY PLAY TO A CROWD OF BETWEEN 100 - 200 PEOPLE.
ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
THANKS

发表时间 Sun 21 Dec 03 @ 2:14 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
PLEASE TURN OFF CAPS LOCK and speak like everybody

发表时间 Sun 21 Dec 03 @ 9:29 am
HAVEN'T you GOT anything BETTER to DO than REPLY to PEOPLES posts WITH CRAP messages!!!
ARSEwipe

发表时间 Sun 21 Dec 03 @ 12:51 pm
Hey ! keep it cool :-s

If you don’t know, caps lock "on" means TO SHOUT !!!

If you thinks you receive some help by shouting against us…

That's the wrong way...

Coyote

发表时间 Sun 21 Dec 03 @ 2:48 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
For home use 192 kbits and for use at party's 128 most be enove.
Because at party's people talk and shout so you wont hear the differens and you will save alotte space.
But if space is no problem 192 is better.

发表时间 Sun 21 Dec 03 @ 8:25 pm

go with 192 definitely, possibly higher, 256 is lovely...

128 is for the old days... you really notice the difference on tracks with a lot of high-end sounds.

and in case no one told you, turn off the time stretch, it makes music sound awful (unless you like unrhythmic lumpy beats)...

ps, why is it the atomix representatives who are the most rude in this forum? i guess it's just up yours buddy, buy our new software or piss off.. :p

发表时间 Mon 22 Dec 03 @ 1:09 am
Thanks for those who helped me.

Is this quiet enough!!!!!! (damn i shouted 'I' shhhhhhhh!!)

Thanks carchrae

发表时间 Tue 23 Dec 03 @ 7:43 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
160 seems to be a good compromise.
and I agree, typing an entire post in caps is quite annoying. Then pissing and moaning at the corperate rep who points that out to you is really immature, and perhaps a bit foolish.
grow up!
:-)

发表时间 Tue 23 Dec 03 @ 4:54 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
The thing is how much space do you got on your HardDrive,and how much music you are gonna download on it.
Then what are you using for soundcard?? thats important to.
Even the External mixer and the rest of your sound equipments...like Amps,Speakers..
Hope I helped you or someone else by answering/Dj Freppa (SWE)
Ps: And I only use 160 or more K/Bits files

发表时间 Thu 25 Dec 03 @ 7:06 pm
(160 seems to be a good compromise.
and I agree, typing an entire post in caps is quite annoying. Then pissing and moaning at the corperate rep who points that out to you is really immature, and perhaps a bit foolish.
grow up!)

Jeeeeeeshhhhhh.........................it was a mistake......how did i know i would piss so many people off purely by typing in CAPS.........if i knew i wouldn't have done it...........try chilling out, if that annoys you then I'd hate to do something against you personally............Sorry everybody...oh and thanks for all your help. (By the way does this piss anyone off - thnx 4 ya hlp....txting!!!)

发表时间 Sat 10 Jan 04 @ 12:32 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
So, I guess you're one of those guys who has to get the last word in.

Coulda just said thanks and left it at that.

:-)
your welcome

发表时间 Sat 10 Jan 04 @ 2:02 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)