快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: @ jukesy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HEY M8 !!

Can I grab an original 320 kpbs mix of your take of silver screen ??!!!!!!!!!! I played in da club on saturday and they went absolutely CRAZY (except for the fact the 128 kpbs beatlocked sound didn't too good over the PA) !! I had soooo many ppl come up to me ... and were like "Who is that ?" They are all confused because they recognize the lyrics but not the rhythm.

CRAZY song.
Cheers !!

(P.S -> I still gotta give you credit for that 60 min mix !! So different ... so awesome)

发表时间 Mon 14 Apr 03 @ 6:12 am
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Sorry

origional copy I have is at 192kbs, my computer crashed a while back and I had to reboot with new boot disk, unfortunately I lost the origional file made by fruityloops and all the samples , so cant resample it.

I might be able to rework it again but ive got a couple of other projects on at the moment, Im reworkin Status quo's pictures of matchstick men.LOL

Glad everyone liked it, im really chuffed. Thanks for letting us know. Sorry I havent got better bit rate mix 192 is a little better. Its also the full origional mix which is longer, because the one you have got I had to take about two minutes out of to fit on the cd.

Ill be back on broadband on wednesday. If you have msn ill send you a copy ive also got some others, including full versions of some on the CD.

Thanks.

Steve

发表时间 Mon 14 Apr 03 @ 7:25 pm
Hi Trip,
If you want that 192kbs copy im back on broadband now. I can msn it to you.

Jukesy

发表时间 Tue 22 Apr 03 @ 9:18 pm
email it: djproc@rogers.com

发表时间 Tue 22 Apr 03 @ 9:43 pm
Can you mail it to me too? Please...
Thanks

----------@-----

No mail from demo user :)

发表时间 Wed 23 Apr 03 @ 11:05 am
sorry guys the file is too big to email. I tried last night. My system administrator wont allow it. Ill have to MSN it.

发表时间 Wed 23 Apr 03 @ 2:58 pm
MSN is impossible. I guess I'll have to open my FTP site

发表时间 Wed 23 Apr 03 @ 4:16 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)