快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Competition Results?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

sgorHome userMember since 2004
I was wondering when the results to the mix contest are going to be announced? Can anyone official give us word about when we might expect to see results?

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 04 @ 1:21 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
this is by no means official, but it will probably be anounced at the same time the xp10 controllers are released

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 04 @ 11:04 pm
sgorHome userMember since 2004
When is that going to be released?

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 04 @ 11:45 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Did you make your mix with your illegal version of VDJ?

Nice, the people here make a free contest for you with nice prizes, and you steal their hard work.

发表时间 Fri 13 Feb 04 @ 12:15 am
My understanding from an earlier post was that it is ok to use othersoftwares, not that i agree with it, but why not illegal version of vdj?

发表时间 Fri 13 Feb 04 @ 1:19 am
By accepting in the contest somebody which uses an illegal version, it's an agreement to hacking the software. It's a nonsense !

Coyote

发表时间 Fri 13 Feb 04 @ 1:39 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
I thought it had to be totally done in VDJ? thats crap can I re enter? lol

发表时间 Fri 13 Feb 04 @ 6:39 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
All mixes should have been made by VDJ. What everyone is reffering to is a post where Yan said to just judge the mix. But I can assure you that Steph (CEO of VDJ and Atomix) will have the final say and he will be sure to select the winners that created there mix with VDJ.

发表时间 Fri 13 Feb 04 @ 8:33 am
"By accepting in the contest somebody which uses an illegal version, it's an agreement to hacking the software. It's a nonsense ! " - Coyote
I totally agree with this. I was just referring, as Homeboy said, to that previous post. Glad to hear Dams will have final say, cant wait to see the results.

Good Luck to all

发表时间 Fri 13 Feb 04 @ 11:45 pm
Euhm, I'm pretty anxious to know the results. When will the results be announced? Nobody really answered that question in this post. Some official information would be very much appreciated!

GnoedeL

发表时间 Sun 22 Feb 04 @ 6:09 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)