快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Will ever atomixmp3 use dsp plugins?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I wish i could use winamp's dsp plugins on atomxmp3, it's really great... "I Think" :))))))))) but it's a good ideea

发表时间 Wed 02 Apr 03 @ 6:00 am
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
There whas a time it could be used v1.12 (yep this long i am a user and begging for good dynamics) but some how they stopped it, the main reasen i want it back is that i wanne use the dsp-plugin Audiostocker pro this way the sound output would be better and at a steady db level.

But i have a hard head in it, maybe v2.3.

Salva

(instead of a good Dj/music player it gets more and more a toy for boys)

发表时间 Wed 02 Apr 03 @ 10:39 am
record->stacker dsp dll

use of brains allowed

发表时间 Fri 04 Apr 03 @ 11:43 pm
I am not a computer wizard, could you explane what you mean?.

Salva

发表时间 Tue 08 Apr 03 @ 9:51 am
Basically he said that you can (probably, personally I'm not to sure) use those DSP-plugins just like the Shoutcast-DLL, but there's just one problem:
when you choose to record your mix to a Broadcast DLL then it assumes your trying to send data to the Shoutcast Source-plugin which probably doesn't work the same way as every other DSP-plugin out there...

Just because they are all DLL-files providing DSP-functionality of some sort doesn't mean they "speak the same language" so you might just get garbled noise or more likely no sound at all.

I haven't tested it out though but basically what you have to do is open the Record-settings and select the DLL-file(=plugin) you want to use and if you're lucky it might just work but I'm not too sure about this approach since it's based on the rather naive assumption that all DSP-plugins are based on DLL-files that use the same interface towards the audioprograms and that would mean any DSP-plugin can be used in any audioprogram which has any form of DSP-effect plugins..

发表时间 Tue 08 Apr 03 @ 11:26 am
it does work, but i would not count that it's very reliable using stocker + various plugins and the shoutcast dsp.. not to mention u will need a decent cpu also. my 800 mhz got too jerky. if u have good cpu, be also prepared to monitor the output from the shoutcast dsp also cause for example those normalization/compression plugins may work quite variably depending on the song and atomix eq settings.

发表时间 Tue 22 Apr 03 @ 11:33 pm
Hi guys,

I have just read above about the possibility of running dsp plugins through atomix. It does actually work as i can get the actual plugin menu to appear, but sadly the plugin does not actually make any changes to the audio that is being produced by atomix?? Am i doin someting wrong or is it not possible to get this working?

Any cooments would be welcome especially from the guy above.

Dj Storm

发表时间 Thu 24 Apr 03 @ 11:19 pm
like i said in my previous message:

the output from the effect using the 'record to .dll' goes one-way.. so you need to have the plugin stocker or something that allows you to have many dsp's at same time. Then you just chain them properly, having the shoutcast dsp as the last plugin.

record to dll

发表时间 Tue 29 Apr 03 @ 4:06 pm
forum cutted my message..

record to dll - insert MuchFX2 or similar (stocker) here
then press the plus or insert button in MuchFX plugin to add your effect plugins and as last plugin add shoutcast dsp.
To hear the effected output you can do this for example:

point the shoutcast dsp to your shoutcast server, preferably in same or your second computer. Then use winamp to listen the effected output (which is also what your radio listeners will be hearing).

If you want to adjust the effects live and hear the results live, that may be a bit difficult if you can't use third invidual output (the effected sound will be played in top of the sound from atomix).

Ofcourse if u want to record your effected mix, just point Streamripper to your shoutcast server.

I'll remind though.. running all these stuff smoothly will require monster CPU (those are 2ghz-3ghz are cheap now though).. BUT as its probably pretty unreliable, id advice against using this in Live radio......

发表时间 Tue 29 Apr 03 @ 4:15 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
The biggest problem using DLLs to send your sound to is: the DLLs all use other exports (=exported functions), so theres only little chance youll be able to use any dll, except when its written to be shoutcast-compatible...

Greetz, Ikke

发表时间 Sun 15 Jun 03 @ 9:03 pm
dsp plugins will help enhance atomixmp3 sound processing capabilities.

发表时间 Wed 18 Jun 03 @ 3:23 am
They have a wall before there head (the developers), because they won't make a option to use all kinds of dsp- plugins.
Why? i really don't now.

Salva

发表时间 Sat 21 Jun 03 @ 11:02 am
those dsp plugins are useless piece of crap, most of them anyway. what Really Need is VST plugin support.. but if u never used those then you wouldn't know what i'm talking about.

发表时间 Fri 27 Jun 03 @ 9:14 am
and Ikke, have u even tried? if u want unstable atomix, u can run dx/vst plugins in atomix even now for the output, just use dx adapter dsp and then vst adapter in the dx adapter. but a real VST support would be a lot better, and for both channel, not just master

发表时间 Fri 27 Jun 03 @ 9:19 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)