快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: I Think That AtoMix MP3's Audio pipeline is C***

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Believe me it really is compared to OtsJuke DJ. WHAT THE HELL CAN YOU DO WITH A 3-BAND EQ FOR GOD SAKE! I love Atomix MP3 but I have to admit OtsJuke DJ does have a better audio pipeline!

Please leave your comments but DO NOT think for 1 minute that I hate Atomix because I don't! I'm just suggesting something that Atomix MP3 could have done better!

Thanks, Ozzie.
(I Am A FULL VERSION User)

发表时间 Sun 09 Mar 03 @ 9:06 pm
would this not be better to go in the wish list forum???

DJ Walkers
(I AM a full version user who updated his profile)

发表时间 Sun 09 Mar 03 @ 9:48 pm
Slash4PRO InfinityMember since 2003
Professionnal DJ's have external equalizers... The quality sound has a price, and don't forget Atomix is a MIXER. Not an equalizer at all...

Slash (Officially Registred user)

发表时间 Sun 09 Mar 03 @ 11:14 pm
If you are a professional DJ ... you wouldn't be using a software EQ to begin with. Also, what's the problem with a 3 band EQ ? Look at all the inputs on all dj mixers ... they all have 3 band EQ's ... And typically the output from the mixer gets routed to an amp/eq/compressor anyways.

发表时间 Mon 10 Mar 03 @ 1:20 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
djozzie doesn't seem to know what he's talking about

发表时间 Mon 10 Mar 03 @ 2:15 am
It's not just the eq but other things such as gain and audience db levels. I do know what i'm talking about (sort of) as I have been a Mobile and Club DJ for nearly 18 years now. All I am saying is that OtsJuke DJ has more features.

By the way I do have an external eq, however it would still be nice to see some quality audio coming from AtoMix MP3!

Thanks for all the (un-needed) comments, DJ Ozzie.

发表时间 Mon 10 Mar 03 @ 9:22 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Well, you've got me beat, I've only been a mobile and club DJ for 14 years. However, I wouldn't use a demo to earn a living. Also, my experience working with Atomixmp3 4-5 times every week over the past 2 years is that the sound output is Very Good!
If you feel that the other software is so much better, that's OK... different strokes for different folks.
As a demo user, your comments are certainly welcome, but you seem to be a bit critical of the product.
If you are a registerd user, why not update your profile to reflect it in your posts. I think you'll find your comments will get more respectful answers.

I've tried many other softwares, all of them have good points and bad points. To me, the only one that's closest to a good complete package is Atomixmp3. All of the others have issues that I just can't overcome. For a working DJ, there is nothing out there that performs as and consistantly and flawlessly as Atomixmp3.
(in my opinion)

发表时间 Mon 10 Mar 03 @ 10:00 pm
i have to agree with everything rick says! i have tried alot of other software and none in my opinion compare to atomix

发表时间 Mon 10 Mar 03 @ 11:02 pm
You can screw up your audio by altering anything on the software side. Best thing to have is the audio stream coming from the software as original as possible and leaving everything else to hardware functions.

发表时间 Tue 11 Mar 03 @ 3:48 am
Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
blablablablablablablablabla this discussion seems to be in every threat. Although i am a demo user myself i won't believe ozzie has been a clubdj for 18 years now. As I have said a thousand times before, if you're a professional who makes BIG money with mixing, you probably do not use Atomixmp3. And IF you do, you can miss that $60. So Ozzie, please don't talk about things which are said so often.

Roderick

发表时间 Tue 11 Mar 03 @ 9:29 am
I would like to thak DJ Rik and any other people who have commented properly. I am a registered user and I DO like atomix mp3.

I am not going to look back at this page any longer so, bye. Dj Ozzie

发表时间 Sun 16 Mar 03 @ 5:30 pm
Slash4PRO InfinityMember since 2003
The solution may be not to be so aggressive... And as a full version user, you should upgrade your profile to appear like a full version user... Thanks...

Slash

发表时间 Tue 18 Mar 03 @ 9:37 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
HEEE KIDS,

Relax.........
It is all ready a clear thing that the dynamics of atomixmp3 are BAD, OTS-JUKE, BPM-STUDIO, Mobiledjsoftware and XAUDIO.de have much better Dynamics in the house even when you use audiostocker pro on winamp it sounds better than Atomixmp3!.

Bud let's be real the layout and the autobeat engine keeps me with Atomixmp3.

Bud the dude is right, the sound sucks big time in atomixmp3.
It's so simple to solve, but the france are france and they wanne do it there way.

I am not a dj for xx years but i have ears, a dynamic processor should solve this problem.

The guy that is asking for it for like 2,5 years!

发表时间 Wed 19 Mar 03 @ 11:52 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)