快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Am I the only one who noticed that ?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi everybody,

during a mix, the song that I speed up/slow down seems to lose its original quality. As longs as I don't "reset" the pitch function, to come back to the otiginal BPM, I can clearly hear a kind of "metallic sound", and some beats seems to "fall" a little bit too early, or too late.
I don't know if I'm clear enough, but can someone explain me how to solve that problem (french users are really welcome !)*

Thx

发表时间 Wed 05 Feb 03 @ 4:32 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Get the full Version..then it wont be a problem!

发表时间 Wed 05 Feb 03 @ 2:21 pm
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Its true , this prob is solve in the fulllll version

发表时间 Wed 05 Feb 03 @ 5:15 pm
finally I saw somehere else on the forum that this problem was due to "master tempo" option. when I disabled it, atmoixmp3 doesn't stretch the song and just change the pitch...So, I don't hear that creepy noise background. And it's ok for me, as I mix songs with really near bpm.
anayway, thanks for answers and yes, maybe I should invest in the full version...

by the way, where can I share my mix with other DJ's ?

Thx.

发表时间 Wed 05 Feb 03 @ 5:26 pm
Im not sure if you guys are correct... I have the last full version of Atomixmp3 but when I increase/decrease the pitch (with master tempo disabled) the quality of the sound decrease... I hear like static on the outpout sound, and I think is not for my hardware, because I've a p4 @ 1.7 ghz, WINXP, 780 of RAM, 3d sound card (SB) and my hd is 7200 RPM, so... what could it be? When using the master tempo the quality is a bit better, but then the problem with late beats and that... thats why I prefer mastertempo disabled, just I hate that static : ( I want crispy and clear sound!

发表时间 Fri 18 Apr 03 @ 10:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)