快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Using headphones...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi, i am just wondering how the headphone part works in atomix? When u are previewing a song in the headphones is there any way of altering the bass, middle, treble or gain in any way? Its just that my friend has got the full atomix and he said that u cant do that?? So what is the point in having a headphone preview if u cant use the equalizers? Help would be appreciated... Thankz.

Dark Storm.

发表时间 Mon 06 Jan 03 @ 7:14 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can not preview the next track as long as you are using the demo version. Those sound options are only available in the full purchased version.

发表时间 Tue 07 Jan 03 @ 12:19 am
Yea thankz for telling me about these options in the demo version, Which i already knew. The thing is i was thinking about buying AtomixMp3, and was wondering how the preview function worked and if u can alter the treble, middle and bass and gain of the song that is being played through the headphones??

I made a post in the General discussion forum and it seems if u dont own the full version of AtomixMp3 then nobody is prepared to help. If i cant find out things like this then it is going to put me and other customers off buying this product.

just a bit of advice.

Dark Storm

发表时间 Tue 07 Jan 03 @ 4:52 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Sir,

To answer your question..... there is the ability to use headphones to preview the next track.

发表时间 Tue 07 Jan 03 @ 8:35 pm
Yea but still nobody has answered the question???

Its plain and simple:

Can u change the bass, middle, Gain and treble when previewing a track in your headphones?????

And dont say its cause i got te demo version either... BECAUSE I KNOW!!!!!!

Dark Storm

发表时间 Fri 10 Jan 03 @ 6:40 pm
The response is : yes, you can :-)

发表时间 Fri 10 Jan 03 @ 7:35 pm
But my guess is that nobody is going to tell me how all this works? Because i have been messing with atomix on my friends machine and we cant get it to work. And YES he has the full version and NO its no a cracked version b4 ANYONE asks. The reason y i wrote this message is because he does not like the program because he cant use it properly. He hardly ever uses it.

But still if i can get the preview to fully work on his machine then i am defo gonna buy a copy for myself.

Dark Storm

发表时间 Sat 11 Jan 03 @ 3:01 pm
have you tried searching this forum as there are plenty (100's) of posts on this subject! i myself cant really help as i do not use this feature! i use an external mixer from a 3d soundcard!

and why doesnt your friend email service@atomixmp3.com for further assistance.

发表时间 Sat 11 Jan 03 @ 3:09 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)