快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Most wanted: rewire, asio, manual bpm tap

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Most wanted: rewire, asio, manual bpm tap

1. rewire for playing atomix through Ableton Live (then you can use VST effects and Live's great looping etc.. www.ableton.com VERSION 2 NOW OUT!)

2. asio for supporting real soundcards. professionals don't use $50 cards.

3. I've heard 100 times that you can use external program for tapping the beat. I think it's easy to make and very useful feature, only braindead people do not want it incorporated into atomixmp3. Tell me this you braindeads: if you tap the bpm in external program, how you make the bpm automatically associate in the songs? or do you always go right click song and type the bpm in manually? (ROFL)

发表时间 Thu 26 Dec 02 @ 5:05 am
oh yeah.. And i'm sticking to the very nice demo until atleast 2 of the above mentioned features are made. I suggested all of the above features when atomixmp3 1.0 came by email and forum. Still waiting!

发表时间 Thu 26 Dec 02 @ 5:08 am
You're right with the asio drivers!

发表时间 Sat 28 Dec 02 @ 12:05 am
I agree with the ASIO drivers.
But I have faith in the staff, no need to be mean.

发表时间 Mon 30 Dec 02 @ 8:53 pm
YES I THINK SO TOO PRO DJ LIKE ME & YOU DON'T $50.00 SOUND CARDS. THEY NEED A UP DATE RIGHT AWAY TO MAKE ATOMIXMP3 USE PRO SOUNDS CARDS. LIKE MAYA 44 OR MAYA USB 7.1 OR THE 5.1 THOSE CARDS HAVE RCA OUT PUTS. I WANT TO BUY ATOMIXMP3 BUT NEED IT TO USE ALL PRO SOUND CARDS.

发表时间 Fri 24 Jan 03 @ 11:22 pm
there are pro quality usb soundcards out there that have multiple outputs without needing asio drivers. Texas Insturments makes on and its got a 110 db dynamic range, far exceeds anything short of RME hammerfall and MOTU units

发表时间 Fri 14 Feb 03 @ 12:17 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)