快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: putting cd's onto atomixmp3

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am a new user on atomixmp3.
I have just got atomix and i need to know how to put normal music cd's on the atomixmp3. A mate of mine has atomix and he said im gonna need some kinda catalyst.
Is there anyone that can tell me how this can be done.

发表时间 Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 9:45 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Atomix will play directly from your CD. Just drop it in and browse to your CD-Rom. However, you'd be MUCH better off ripping the audio from the CD to MP3 files. Your friend was probably talking about audio catalyst to encode the CD. But there are many other programs that will do it.

Good Luck

发表时间 Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 9:51 pm
if i do what you just said will it keep the music in atomix rather than keep putting the cd in. if not and the only way is the catalyst where do i get the catalyst from.

Thanks for replying....

发表时间 Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 9:58 pm
You probably have at least 1 MP3 encoding software on your computer. Audio Catalyst isn't the only one out there.
Do a search for mp3 encoding software on the internet if you don't already have something. Careful tho, some of them are a bit weak... the best ones aren't freeware.

发表时间 Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 10:10 pm
what about winzip would that help

发表时间 Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 10:33 pm
No... winzip will not create MP3's.

发表时间 Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 10:59 pm
why dont you get your friend to show you?

发表时间 Thu 14 Nov 02 @ 12:25 am
Go to www.exactaudiocopy.de and download Exact Audio Copy. It is the best CD ripping software I know of and it is free. For encoding mp3, use Lame. It is also free and you can easily find it on the net. Exact Audio Copy can use Lame as an external encoder.

发表时间 Thu 14 Nov 02 @ 8:40 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)