快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Gain controllers... HELP!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello, I'm new in atomix and in Djing itself, sorry to be boring you with i guess stupid questions but i need help with the gain controllers, what are they for? I learned to beatmatch withous using the FAME algoritm and to mix properly, but i still have probs with the volumes

发表时间 Tue 20 Aug 02 @ 1:45 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
For the moment there is not shortcut for the gain...

发表时间 Fri 23 Aug 02 @ 5:35 pm
aknit44Home userMember since 2002
Gain controllers are used to increase the overall output of the deck playing. However, I find it easier to increase gain to a level that doesn't cause distortion, and increase volume with the Master level on the mixer, or the amp levels.

Using gain to increase volume is dangerous, as it sends more output to the amplifier than can actually be processed. So, to balance it, I set my gain to a mid-high level, and then make appropriate adjustments on the amp or mixer. I have noticed the hardware is actually a little more precise and fine in its sound output, than Atomix is.

发表时间 Sun 25 Aug 02 @ 5:51 pm
nanooHome userMember since 2002
I can say.... the gain controller is used when play a track with a low sound quality.... there fore the gain will be used to equal lize the two songs.....

and as the guy said above... its too dangerous.... I had once bracked out my hi-fi speakers because I had gained too much by mistake... lol

but yet it is a very cool tool to use..

发表时间 Tue 27 Aug 02 @ 5:52 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)