快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Splitting up

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey ppl,
I just started playing around with mixing and I am good with beats making my own matching to other songs ect. ect. I only have 1 problem I can make good remixes I just haven't grasp the whole taking the other music out of the song I am remixing... Any tips or anything? Also is there a way on Atomix to get both mp3 to start at the same time? All Help or tips are appreciated.... - Dj Bigz aka DJ BJ

发表时间 Mon 17 Dec 01 @ 12:42 pm
You should use Cubase VST for remixing. Everything you want to do can be done with that program. Both decks on Atomix can be started at the same time by using the keyboard shortcuts and pressing both deck shortcut keys at the same time.

发表时间 Mon 17 Dec 01 @ 3:20 pm
When you say "taking the other music out of the song i am remixing" do you mean when you're crossfading between 2 songs?

If this is the case, it's different depending on the song. If you're at the end of one song, and you've got the next one beatmached, you want to start the second song on the 16 or 32nd beat (the main one that usually starts the chorus or new section)... when both songs are synced, slide the crossfader to the middle, both should be playing in sync.

Now if both songs are just plain beats at this point, you can slowly just slide the crossfader all the way over until the 2nd song is completly in. If the song is more complex and has buildups, then you'll have to experiment with sliding the crossfader hard over to the 2nd deck on the 16th or 32nd beat, or having them both playing for a time, then jumping the crossfader over on the beat. Different songs are different, and you'll want to do different effects on different songs.

- Discø Stü

发表时间 Mon 17 Dec 01 @ 10:06 pm
it doesnt auto cut properly y is this???

发表时间 Mon 04 Nov 02 @ 10:26 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)