快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Mixer with Atomix..

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I bought Behringer dx 500 pro mixer, and i have sound blaster live (Value) sound card.. so i connected sound card and mixer. i changed sound config to 3d and mixer, and nothing happened..do I need some kind of drivers or something?

please help :)

发表时间 Tue 10 Jul 01 @ 2:25 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Have you bought the full version ?

发表时间 Tue 10 Jul 01 @ 4:41 pm
naeh.. :)

when the new version comes in? and what new features there will be? I think I could buy that..but i don`t have 360 fim for that..for that cost there should be more things..

发表时间 Tue 10 Jul 01 @ 7:52 pm
Come on! Be serious ! You spend money on a mixer, a PC and an Sb Live card, and the price for Atomix just is too much ? Don't let me laugh!

I came across a "promotion" on a competing package (which sucks btw) today. I fell over m8. Those people should be arrested. Something like 4 times more expensive, and worthless when compared to Atomix.

Anyone in Deejaying can probably confirm that whatever they've bought, Atomix was probably one of the cheapest purchases. I for myself bought a minimoon the other day which cost me more than Atomix.

DJ Corpse

发表时间 Tue 10 Jul 01 @ 10:42 pm
I agree. My computer- $1000.00
My mixer- $200.00
soundblaster pci 128- $35.00
I need extra RAM(haven't bought yet) not sure how much, but I'm sure its more than Atomixmp3
Atomixmp3- $59.95
also I bought speakers $100.00
wires for mixer- about $30.00
gimme a break....Atomixmp3 too expensive? I think NOT. The friggin wires were almost as much.

发表时间 Wed 11 Jul 01 @ 6:14 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Well with craked version you can't use it sorry!

So you have bought a useless Sblive card and a useless Mixer...

If you continue to say that Atomix is too expensive in regards of the useless tools you have bought........ please let me laugh again :))

Yan-X

发表时间 Wed 11 Jul 01 @ 11:30 am
well too expensive for TEMPORARY solution..I thought that if I mix with atomix for while, and then I will buy turntables..or can u mix with atomix in clubs or some other parties? i think not..ok, i admit that atomix is good, but if i bought my mixer with 800 fim and some software is over 400 fim..can I buy atomix anywhere else that online? coz my parents don`t give their visa numbers, and i dont have..

发表时间 Wed 11 Jul 01 @ 6:19 pm
Hi,

If you read other messages, you'll see that many DJ already use Atomix in clubs, and even win DJ contests with it !

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 01 @ 11:04 am
Your gonna by tables, and Atomix is too expensive?
My Tables - Technics SL1200-M3D's $1200 (U.S.)
My mixer - Pioneer DJM-300S - $400
My records - EASILY OVER $2000
Sound System - $3000
Lighting Equipment - $1300
Computer - $1300
Atomix - $60

Don't make me laugh!

发表时间 Fri 13 Jul 01 @ 12:03 am
Just shut the fuck up.

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 01 @ 2:51 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)