快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: MONOTORING - ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!! BE A SPORT!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HI THERE, THIS IS GIVING ME ENDLESS PROBLEMS.. I HAVE READ THE OTHER POSTS AND TRIED VARIOUS OPTIONS BUT I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE TO BABY FEED ME AS I AM STUPID.

I HAVE TWO SOUND CARDS , THEY BOTH HAVE “LINE IN, LINE OUT AND MIC”.
WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS THE FOLLOWING:

DOES THE HEADPHONES GO INTO THE LINE IN AND THE SPEAKERS GO INTO THE LINE OUT OR IS IT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.?

UNDER SOUND CONFIG – WHICH OPTION SHOULD I CHOOSE UNDER SOUND CARD ONE AND UNDER SOUND CARD TWO?

FINNALY, HOW DO I TEST IF IT IS WORKING WITH THE RED AND GREEN DECKS?

CAPISH!

PLEASE, I HAVE THE FULL REGISTERED VERSION – SOMEONE, PLEASE SPOON FEED ME!
I ALSO HAVE DIRECT X 8

THANKS!

发表时间 Fri 06 Jul 01 @ 11:57 am
If you are wanting to monitor through one sound card and output to your speakers/amp through the other - select the two soundcards icon and speaker+headphone icon.

Then plug your speakers into the 'line out' of one card and select that card in the sound config selection box.

Plug your headphones into the 'line out' of the second card, and make sure that is selected in the config section too.

Test if it is working by playing the first tune in deck A, you should hear it coming out of both the speakers and the headphones, then load a different tune into deck B, you should hear the sound stop through your headphones, but keep playing through the speakers.

Start deck B playing (with the crossfader over to the left of course) and you should then hear deck B's tune though your headphones.

I hope that is all clear - happy monitoring :-)

发表时间 Fri 06 Jul 01 @ 4:50 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)