快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: HELP!!!!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

OK... I wrote twice before the first time someone tried to help but to no avail... the second time no response... I getting pissed off because this problem is totally ruining my ability to mix. I have a song playing on Deck One at a certain volume (the green light indicates it's my main deck). When I add a song to Deck Two (indicated by the red light) it becomes my main deck (indicated by the red light becoming green) and the volume on Deck One drops. I have tried toying with the auto-level switch but it has no effect on this occurring. The drastic volume change ruins my abiltiy to mix because every time a move a track to the cue deck it F***s up the volume of the song playing. HELP!!!! AND HELP NOW!!!!! Did i get a messed up version? Mu config is set for 3D on-board sound card + headphones and speakers.....

发表时间 Fri 06 Jul 01 @ 6:36 am
Ok, I had the same problem, all i did was to disable my auto volume match under the options menu. this is what I do to have all my MP3's sound the same:

1: Burn MP3's to WAV at high quality through Nero Burner, then convert them back to MP3 all at 128kb/s and at its highest quality. You can then check all your mp3's on Cool Edit 2000 - by means of a graph that tell you the diffrent Bass, treble settings etc. You can then match them all up if you like but the first process does a great job.

It is time consuming especially if you burn back to MP3 at high quality but I ussually line up as many as possible and then let it run while I'm at work!

Hope this helps!

发表时间 Fri 06 Jul 01 @ 11:15 am
could someone please remove my last response. It was a response to something that has since been removed.

发表时间 Sat 07 Jul 01 @ 2:22 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)