快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Automatic Mixing 2 Playlists won't continue

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello!
I want to use the program as a continues Player who automixes the 2 playlists without stopping. But he only puts the next file in the cue and stops then. Is there anything I can do about that?

Thanks
Icetear

发表时间 Fri 22 Jun 01 @ 10:14 pm
err i mean the 2 songs that the program choses from the current playlist of course

发表时间 Fri 22 Jun 01 @ 10:20 pm
ok it seems that it works only when not minimized, sorry for the spam.

发表时间 Fri 22 Jun 01 @ 10:32 pm
one last issue not resolved: (even with reading the manual)

the programm starts to automix about 40 seconds before a song ends!! regardless of my fading time set in the options.
!???

发表时间 Fri 22 Jun 01 @ 10:44 pm
ok, do you have the "automix" button pressed, it is kinda small but you should be able to find it, its in the playlist window in the middle of the options. And it always starts about 40 sec. in, kinda doesnt make it sound good but it still gets the job done. And the options you were choosing were basically how long the crossfader goes across. OK i hoped i helped but i would consider consulting some higher intelligence!!Try an ant, to my recollection it hadf higher intelligence then me!!:-)

KOZY

发表时间 Sun 24 Jun 01 @ 6:26 am
all is fine but the 40 seconds are annoying, really. If I use the program to mix at a party and do it via automix then the guests will kill me if i fade 40 seconds before a song ends ;)

发表时间 Tue 26 Jun 01 @ 5:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)