快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: My new skin will be delayed...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

...due to the unfortunate and VERY annoying problems with my friggin PC.. I have no clue what's been causing these crashes every 5-20 minutes any time the OS is loaded but it SEEMS to have stopped so I hope it will stay functional for atleast a couple of days...

As stated in http://www.atomixmp3.com/forum/display.html?forum=6&topic=930 my work in progress can be seen at ftp://atomix-skin-project@2tall.no-ip.info

I have some screenshots of my work on the actual skin and I have also made a skin of my schematic drawing (called EksPee-rience) which in my humble oppinion is VERY ugly but still very clean and easy to use or modify.

The actual skin will probably take a lot longer than anticipated earlier.. I've been saying "at the end of this weekend" for months now.. but you can clearly see by the test-renders that most of it is done, I just have to take the time and finish it up.

...just thought you might now since I've been kinda quite here due to my PC problems :o)

发表时间 Tue 07 May 02 @ 10:45 pm
PS.
That FTP is located on the same PC mentioned above... it's working at the moment but don't be surprised if you get a "server unreachable", just try again later :)
DS

发表时间 Tue 07 May 02 @ 10:48 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)