快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: changing colour of the visual mix bars?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I downloaded the CDJ1000 skin and think it's brilliant, but i find the red and blue colours of the visual mix bars difficult to decifer. especially when trying to beat match, when they go yellow! when the main deck is on top of the other, it's actually difficult to notice that they haveslightly gone off beat.

What i'd liek to do is change the skin slightly so that the selected deck is green and the other deck is red, without any middle colour (in this case yellow) so that when they are correctly matching beats, the green is over the red!

Hope this makes sense, ive looked at the XML file, but i'm not the worlds best when it comes to markup languages!

What do i need to edit?

发表时间 Fri 26 Apr 02 @ 7:58 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
You need to add some text probably.

using the propers symbols before and after write something like this

color chan1="1" chan2="2" both="3"

in the rythm section of the xml

DJ Homeboy

发表时间 Fri 26 Apr 02 @ 10:06 pm
go into the bitmap file, at the bottom it will look like there are three big rectangles, of solid color. just use something like photoshop, and with the selection tool, outline the entire colored rectangle (one at a time) and use the fill tool and fill it with the color you want. do that for the two desks.

Look in the xml file and find the "rhythm" tag (should be towards the top). inside it will be a tag for chan1, chan2 and both. then there are coordinates for each. say you want to change the color for channel 1, look at the coordinates specified after the chan1 tag. that corresponds to the upper left corner of the colored rectangle on the bitmap file. use the coords for chan 1 and chan 2 to make sure you change the right colored rectangle.

or you could just go change the colors, then switch the coords for chan 1 and chan 2.

now i haven't tried it, but maybe if you delete the "both" tag, then it won't change the color when one curve is overlaying the other.

i hope this made sense.. good luck

phatty720
dave

发表时间 Fri 26 Apr 02 @ 11:00 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Just add the text that I have provided in the rythm area of the xml file following the code procedure with the proper symbols before and after the text. If you would like to e mail me the xml I will modify it for you. I have done this to almost all of the skins that I use cause I have gotten used to the red and green. My Icq # is 158207895.

DJ Homeboy

发表时间 Sat 27 Apr 02 @ 12:26 pm
Editing the BMP for such a small change is uncalled for.. just use the text-based solution Homeboy posted.. it works wonders :)

发表时间 Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 6:49 pm
thank boys, very much appreciated

发表时间 Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 10:43 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)