快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Issue to be clarified

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Why do some of the new skins crash 2.0? I read some topics down that this is normal. Maybe it's just me, I just don't see anything in a program crashing to be normal.

发表时间 Wed 10 Apr 02 @ 2:04 am
the new skins are designed for 2.1, not 2.0 2.0 can't handle a skin with resolution 1024X768, 2.1 can

发表时间 Wed 10 Apr 02 @ 2:18 am
Why not let the video card take care of resolutions? Just something now I'm curious about. So someone with a video card that can't do a 1024 x 768 resolution can with only the Atomix 2.1?

发表时间 Wed 10 Apr 02 @ 2:32 am
just the way it was designed dude. if you have 2.0, why didn't you get the upgrade for 2.1? it was free. on my laptop my resolution only goes up to 800x600 and the skins works fine for 2.1. you just have to move the screen with your mouse to get to all parts of the skin

发表时间 Wed 10 Apr 02 @ 6:17 am
Can you do both 800 x 600 and 1024 x 768 in 2.1 then? Selectable resolution or automatic with which skin you choose?

发表时间 Wed 10 Apr 02 @ 7:49 am
yeah you can do both. it's just that if your resolution cannot go above 800X600 then the whole skin (2.1 skin) will not fit on the screen, you just move your mouse to the edge then the rest of the skin will slide over.

phatty720

发表时间 Wed 10 Apr 02 @ 8:07 am
There are a few reasons for having highres.-skins and it's a shame that some of you don't get to use them.

+ Skin is more detailed.
+ you can fit more buttons and sliders on them. (not necesarrily true :))

but the biggest plus is that

+ The rhythm-window will let you visualize more of the music... (by that I mean that you can see up to 8 beats ahead... instead of just 4 or 5...)

To the people that I promised to update the 800*600 version of Classic... I'm very sorry... But I've been occupied with this girl for the last couple of weeks... So had a choice.... sex or making skins... (It didn't take long to decide...) damn I don't even have time to DJ.

- Jim

(Ps! I don't mind if anyone wants to redo the classic and post it... why should I ... It's Pol's baby... It's a good skin to start up with...)

发表时间 Wed 10 Apr 02 @ 10:37 am
Jim: You sure know how to set your priorities straight !!!! Dude .. I'd do the same (but it's sex AND atomix for me !!!)

I am going to re-work the classic skin (with the proper tab order, local BPM, etc).

发表时间 Wed 10 Apr 02 @ 9:07 pm
I need help people..... Whenever I try to download a skinfor Atomix Mp3, the download link always appears with a view.html or a detal.html file instead of the damn .zip skin file!! any suggestions?

发表时间 Thu 11 Apr 02 @ 3:17 am
Brian CHome userMember since 2001
right-click and choose 'save target as' has been working for me when this happens.

发表时间 Thu 11 Apr 02 @ 9:38 am
OR try and press save even though it shows a .html-file at first: when I get the Save file-dialog it displays the correct name even though it showed a .htlm-file first.

Might work to Open that .html-thingy too.. that was the way it worked earlier, before the team fixed that download bug the other day.

发表时间 Thu 11 Apr 02 @ 7:13 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)