快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: the sound

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

what about improving the sound quality of atomix?

发表时间 Sun 24 Feb 02 @ 7:55 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I agree, i have been busting this forum for a dynamics proseccor (this will bring the volume up or down to the Db level you selected and will make every song eaqeal in volume as the rest)
And i think the grandmaster is working on it, and believe me when he is working on it he will make it perfect!.

Whe have to be patience.

发表时间 Sun 24 Feb 02 @ 9:04 pm
Yes, we've noticed what you've been pushing for Salva, seeing as how you must have posted your message to almost all the messages boards here! Anyway, I don't see how the dynamics processor is going to improve the actual 'quality' of the sound. Yes, it can easily make the levels of the various songs the same (which is definately a good thing), but if the sound quality isn't there in the first place, there's nothing on this planet that can do a great deal about it. I believe this is what dj_scratch and others are on about.

Cheers...
Swift

发表时间 Sun 24 Feb 02 @ 11:17 pm
Oke let's be real about the sound quality of atomix, when i play in a allmost empty or full bar nobody is complaining about the quality of the sound??.

When you play at a gig you will play so loud and there will be so much other sounds, that its impossible to hear a bad quality.

And don't forget that whe are playing mp3's, the lost some quality to.

If you use your copy of atomixmp3 at your home stereo, it maybe an other story, but still i think the sound is oke.

BUT with a:-))) dynamics processor:-))) the sound can be better, a good processor could improve the quality of the sound to;-).

Grtz from Dynamic Salvamia

发表时间 Mon 25 Feb 02 @ 1:28 pm
How about you guys get together and explain your issues to the other guy about why the sound will improve.

Prove your statements true.

Regards,

Superfly.

发表时间 Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 10:39 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)