快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: AtomixMP3 v 2 VS BPM Studio 4

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Make a wishing list for atomixmp3 would take enormous amount of time. Just look at BPM studio 4 use it , and you will see all the missing functions to Atomix.
But ;-)
the visual beat matching system of atomix is the best in the world and kill all other software.
My dream is the visual system of atomix as a plug-in for BPM Studio 4. This would be a must have for all the DJ all over the world.

发表时间 Fri 08 Feb 02 @ 1:45 pm
i now what you mean!!

Atomixmp3 needs just two things

A good dynamics processor (that has to fix the problem of the volume level of the different mp3's)

A selectabel gain in and out at the beginning and end of different songs (an option betwen 1 to 5 sec. wouldt do the trick)

But i think Atomix whas first desinged for the live dj's, and they made a program that is for live dj's the best in the world!!!

But my problem are still the two featers i describet.

grtz Orlando

(sorry for my bad english)

发表时间 Sun 10 Feb 02 @ 1:29 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Yeah, Atomix is designed for use at live gigs and such. I'm sure you cann find more featureful "bedroom dj" programs, but for sheer functionality Atomix is king.

Hell, the visual beatmatching system is so good that when I was stuck on a machine with only one sound card, I pulled off a perfect mix with no second-channel monitoring!

发表时间 Wed 13 Feb 02 @ 2:23 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)