快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Virtual DJ Pro Real Time Scratching?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

XiomanHome userMember since 2003
Will the vdj pro controller allow real time scratching compared to that of real vinyl / pioneers 1000 / denons 5000 / pro scratch 2 or will it be more like a scratching effect compared to that of pro sracth 1 / gemini cd1800x ???

I really need to know this... atomix team please be honest about this and don't get my hopes up and then find out it's a simple scratching effect...

I really need professional input on this... THX!

发表时间 Sun 14 Dec 03 @ 7:09 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I tried the Pro controler yesterday during a special night with some support teamers and I can say that it's not a "scratch effect", or something like a recorded sound of scratch. No, it's real scratch! That's really impressive!
Like you, I'm can't waaaaaiiitttt !!!
LOL!

发表时间 Sun 14 Dec 03 @ 7:31 pm
kabensaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
kaleo please give us more details.
How does it work ?
I don't when to be disapointed as I was with Hercules Dj Console

发表时间 Sun 14 Dec 03 @ 8:38 pm
XiomanHome userMember since 2003
That's great news... I already got my cash ready :D

But, you know what would really be the icing on the cake...?

a 5 min video with some bad ass digital turntablist djing w/ a pair of these babies!

Ah, man... I just can't wait....
oh, btw.. I'm in USA / is atomix going to be selling it only in europe or in usa 2?

Thx!

发表时间 Sun 14 Dec 03 @ 8:52 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Kabensa:
The jog wheel is stronger than the DJConsole ones ( LOL ).
There is more shortcuts for loops, load your songs with the controler is easy and... you can really scratch with it!
You can speed up or down the song (pitch bend) with the edge part of the wheel. When you put your fingers on the center of the wheel, the song stop immediately and follows your movements on the wheel.
Use 2 XP10 and a mixer allows a real pro trip! It is an other dimension, it breaks all old Digital DJing boundaries!

"I don't when to be disapointed as I was with Hercules Dj Console"
I konw you had some troubles with it but I think it's a find hardware (or it will be as soon as the problem of sensibility of the wheel will be solved). And if you don't have a mixer, the DJConsole is a complet solution.

发表时间 Sun 14 Dec 03 @ 9:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)