快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: mp3 question

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have alot of songs on my hard drive so I made mp3s out of them and put them on a disk. But the problem is how do I upload them onto my hard drive again. Atomix only scans the disk when it is in the computer when I take the disk out it wont play the song.can someone help?

发表时间 Fri 12 Apr 02 @ 1:27 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
apparently you are talking about a CD. First got to your hard drive in "my computer" creat a new folder, call it anything you want, but "music" is a good suggestion. Then put the CD into the drive, and open that drive in my computer. Highlight all of the mp3 files on the disc, and right click and choose "copy". Then browse your way over to the folder that you just made, perhaps you named it "music". Open that folder. Right click anywhere within this empty folder, and choose paste. WaLa, all of the files from your cd will be copied to your hard drive.

good luck.

发表时间 Fri 12 Apr 02 @ 2:35 am
One pAkHome userMember since 2002
just drag and drop the mp3 with your mouse to your folder that you use atomixmp3 to mix with.. the computer should make an exact copy of the mp3 to your computer... :)
Dj One pak

发表时间 Fri 12 Apr 02 @ 7:21 am
Hello and welcome to "Understanding the fundamentals of Windows 101".

My name is Tommy, I'm a support technician by proffession and will most certainly NOT be your guide through this intresting subject:
I'm just here to wish you good luck(it seems you might need it) and have a good laugh..

:o)

*couldn't help myself, I just had one of those sarcy moments*

发表时间 Fri 12 Apr 02 @ 11:08 am
Well thanks to the first 2 responses I got I really appreiciate your help and the last guy I guess was trying to be a smart guy. oh well it takes all kinds. I really like Atomix so I wont waste time by replying to stupid comments in here I dont think it is right .Atomix is the best and getting this laptop was the best investment I have ever made in over 10 years of being a Dj. Thanks again for your help and Im sure others thank you for you help as well.

发表时间 Fri 12 Apr 02 @ 6:55 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)