快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Positive feedback !

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003

I have been taking an interest in Atomix for about 9 months now and the release of V2 is, if we are all honest the best program for this type of application to date !!

Yes there are a few bugs which hopefully with positive feedback and encouragement the Atomix team will rectify over the coming weeks/months

I have been Djing for coming on 25 years now and was mixing before most of you could walk and some of the facilities available to you now we only dreamed about !!

So come on guys lets have less bitching and much more poitive feedback, its this type of communication that will inspire the developers to push for perfection !!!

If all goes well i will be going out live in Russia next week with this software !!! Carrying a laptop instead of 40 kgs min. of CDs and Vinyl is much easier on the baggage allowance.

You guys have got it easy now !!!!

发表时间 Sat 08 Dec 01 @ 1:47 am
Yes, there's lot of new nice things :)

In my country all 'normal' dj's hate to even think about mp3-dj'ing and then there's the fact that party arranger needs to pay 2x charge if there's copyes of original medium being played. I don't know any partys (not including home) that would have had mp3-dj here..

发表时间 Sat 08 Dec 01 @ 2:30 pm
What country do you live in ?

发表时间 Sat 08 Dec 01 @ 3:37 pm
finland

发表时间 Sat 08 Dec 01 @ 5:26 pm
Well I hope for you all that this law will be changed soon :-)

发表时间 Sat 08 Dec 01 @ 5:52 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)