快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Buy AtomixMP2 for 10$

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I figure since I've been waiting all this time, might as well sell some copies to people I know for 10$ a pop... just 6 people and I didn't lose anything? WOW!

NO! I'm joking... all I can say is hurry up and fix what has to be fixed... beta what has to be beta, and get 1.2 out there. If I don't see a 1.2 by Nov 1st... I'm sorry but you lost a customer for life.

dj reidar

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 01 @ 5:17 am
Trying to set us up are you ? AtomixMP2 (MP Two?)

;-)

But that was not the purpose of your message I guess.

Your statement about Nov 1st is a bit "hanging loose" from my perspective.

The simple reason being that there is no real competitor yet (not on price, not on stability, not on performance).
And believe me, I have been looking for one. I've tested all of them, but I'm still using Atomix (and so are you from what I understand).
Which is to some extent the strength of the Atomix Owners, but then again the market situation can change overnight.

Let's all be realistic and face the bottom line. No-one can predict the future.
Suppose the Atomix Team releases the new version in a couple of days or weeks which meets our expectations (I would be surprised if it didn't).
We will all be happy like little children with a new toy.

So I'm not claiming that I'm going to leave Atomix for what it is (I would personally loose out in the transaction).
However I might start considering doing that if a competitor beats them at the time to market with a comparable offer.

Hence the only thing we can blame is the lack of information (in general) and to my belief a lack of interaction (of the ones working on the application, not the moderators) with the user community.

This is off course only my personal point of view.
We can criticise, we can be frustrated, but in the end we show up here regularly ;-)

All I hope is that (sooner rather than later) we will get a clear signal from the Atomix Owners that these comments are not going into a deaf ear.

Regards,

DJ Corpse

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 01 @ 10:04 pm
i hear yah... i love atomix, but im heated! i need a EQ =] and some improved things, like keyboard-volume controls, basic shit.. screw the stability garabge and lingo.. just add the basics, send it as 1.13

发表时间 Fri 28 Sep 01 @ 1:25 am
"screw the stability garabge and lingo"

--That statement makes me laugh. You would prefer to leave stability out of the program? Makes lots of sense...

发表时间 Mon 01 Oct 01 @ 9:00 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)