快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Not 4/4

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

sketchPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Is anybody using atomix to mix offbeat and not beat music? I figure if you've got the correct bpm in there (calculated externally) and you steer clear of the esc, and just use space to start. You should be able to read the music enough to keep the beats aligned. Possibly??

Anybody????

Sketch

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 01 @ 1:10 am
Your probably Right, but what's the whole clue????

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 01 @ 3:04 pm
Or you can do it the old style.. Unless your deaf..
There's a pitch slider for that, but unfortunately the atomixmp3 pitch slider sucks.. the +/- 8% is almost accurate enough, but 8% range isn't always enough..

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 01 @ 3:17 pm
I've mixed some Jungle music with Atomix but with limited success. Atomix can sometimes get the BPM right, even if it looks silly in the counter, you might find the magic button will get both tunes pitched correctly, but you must beat match them yourself, just get those beats over each other using the arrow keys and you're away. One thing I do is pause both tunes on the key beats and then overlay them, adjusting the pitch slider on one of them until the beats are nicely overlapped and then recorded the BPM of each respectively. This can allow you to beatmatch Jungle to Drum'n'Bass as well, if you want to make life difficult...

发表时间 Fri 24 Aug 01 @ 11:07 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)